***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Good to give a 5 yard cushion when the other teams needs 2 yards

Kind of poetic that Glen is covering the game,
gophs playing like his defense. 4th and 2, give them a 7 yard cushion..

Interested to see what Williamson can do

Coughlin probably shouldn't have told everyone he was going pro before the season.

Gonna be a long day, a VERY LONG DAY. [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is our defense really this bad? Thought we looked so good against Fresno. This is just awful.

can't catch
can't block
can't cover
can't tackle

k...game over

The D line isn’t showing up for the fifth consecutive game.

Good pass deflection by smith but after watching the replay instead of going for the knockdown he had an easy pick 6. ��

He’s good for giving up a sack or two every game.

I don't normally post on the football board. mostly a Gopher hoops guy... but Fleck is awful.. Tracy Clays was better...

why the hell do we fair catch it when the ball is kicked to the 10... bring it out. this team is so frustrating

I can't help but feel our rivals take these trophy games way more serious and it means more to them.

This is a ****show. Receivers falling down, can’t make it up.

Is -5 yards good after two drives?

How come the Gophers have no zip coming out of the huddle and take forever to get their plays off? Control the clock, I suppose.

can you blame people? the program sucks... can't say the U doesn't have good athletics or fandom... other teams do well. it's only football that struggles

I was expecting more from the Iowa fans!

I don't normally post on the football board. mostly a Gopher hoops guy... but Fleck is awful.. Tracy Clays was better...

After posting this, you probably won’t want to post here again because the Flecksters will be attacking you.

Good news boys. This is NOT going to be a game where we'll get our hearts ripped out at the end of the game.

Took about 2 minutes to see that...

After posting this, you probably won’t want to post here again because the Flecksters will be attacking you.

the only saving grace Fleck has is that injuries have decimated this team 2 years in a row. I am a big Pitino fan and have excused his bad seasons due to injuries/player-personnel problems.. At least Pitino had good seasons intermittent the bad ones. Fleck needs to produce next year or he's gone

Not the start a Gopher fan wants to see...

Top Bottom