***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Feels like Iowa is just toying with our coaches.

What are the odds we get a first down on this drive?

shake my damned fool head.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think we're going to need some kind of goofy break to win this one. We've gotten goofy breaks against Iowa in the past.

My assessment of Annexstad is Tavaras Jackson. He can make some throws and shows flashes of being a good quarterback. However, he backpedals or throws off his back foot far to often.

Its very scary but we're still in this game. Especially if we can score here.

I think we're going to need some kind of goofy break to win this one. We've gotten goofy breaks against Iowa in the past.
Statue of liberty goofy or trickeration goofy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Shot by 38 assist from God

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I mean a favorable bounce, an unlikely fumble, a fortuitously tipped pass. Maybe a punted ball hits the shoulder pad of an Iowa special teams player? A recovered onside kick?

wow a trick play that wouldn't have worked even if he was wide open. Which he wasn't.

Probably not the time to pull that out.

Not a good half by the coaching staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is the team we'll have for the rest of the year. Some ups and lots of downs. We're awful on defense and too young on offense.

Time to fire d coordinator

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We will be lucky to win another game this year.

Yep. Barring a miracle, the offense is not good enough to put up another 19 points on Iowa's defense. The Hawkeyes are going to go into cruise control in the 2nd half.

We tried to out-weasel the weasel and it back fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first time I have said this statement, but, "We are getting out coached." It is very clear today. This is especially troubling when we had an extra week to prepare for Iowa.

Nice trick play on the punt. Really just gave Iowa the nail for the coffin. Smh, nice coaching decision...

Fake punt and you have the punter throw a 30 yard pass from mid field. Fleck is a Flake. The boob effect on display and is in full effect.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

What is wrong with our coaching staff? Just go for it on 4th and 5 if you have to. A 30 yard bomb from your punter into coverage is never going to work.

And when you call a screen into a blitzing dback, you have to have your wideouts clear space... not just stand there.

All I'm convinced of at this point is that Fleck can recruit the WR position (much like the previous staff could recruit DBs). Defensive scheme is horrendous. I miss being competitive in every game.

Top Bottom