***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It feels like forever since we played and even longer since we were at home. It feels like the early season excitement and casual fan interest is gone for this team, but the Iowa game is a huge game opportunity to get the season going in the right direction and the casual fan back interested.

Here's hoping the bye week healed up Annexstad and any nagging injuries we have. It's time to start winning some of these games.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when the Gophers lose, which is likely considering their injuries, their inexperience and that they are Vegas underdogs (-7), how many on this board will jump off the boat and use the oar to beat up Fleck and blame him for another piss poor season and how his team can’t do anything against B1G opponents. Blah blah blah. It’s inevitable.

BRING BACK FLOYD! RTB SKIUMAH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word if Lois Feldman and Ross Walsh will be demonstrating proper stadium bathroom etiquette today?

Let’s go!!! Despite the injuries and the youth of our roster, I just feel like we’ll get it done today. Excited for the opportunity!!

This game Is going to be a dudd just like the weather. Expecting ChickenHawks are going to roll, Gophers defensive front 7 not playing well. Especially Thomas Barber he keeps vacating his gaps like Mike Rallus sp? Used to do. Not really that enthused about game.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

And when the Gophers lose, which is likely considering their injuries, their inexperience and that they are Vegas underdogs (-7), how many on this board will jump off the boat and use the oar to beat up Fleck and blame him for another piss poor season and how his team can’t do anything against B1G opponents. Blah blah blah. It’s inevitable.

Not if he wins.

Any word if Lois Feldman and Ross Walsh will be demonstrating proper stadium bathroom etiquette today?

I have a little something up my sleeve. Keep your ears open for a PA announcement late in the 1st quarter.

What are you looking for today? The game within the game so to speak.

I’m looking to see how fired up Fleck has these guys. I’ll be looking for enthusiasm. Enthusiasm on both sides of the ball. I’ll be looking for that enthusiasm and excitement to show throughout the game, no matter what happens. Looking for leadership and keeping the bobbers up.

No matter the talent level, the circumstances, or the score, this is something Fleck can instill and control.

You know most of the Minnesota fans are hoping for a win, but are fearing the here we go again (I said most). Poor old Minnesota. Same old Gophers. Let’s see what, if anything, Fleck and his team can do to surprise us and offset that.

Last edited:

This is a big game for Rob Smith. I think the offense will do its part if the defense doesn’t give up big plays. The game vs Maryland was a real head scratcher from a defensive scheme perspective.
Go Gophers!

This is a big game for Rob Smith. I think the offense will do its part if the defense doesn’t give up big plays. The game vs Maryland was a real head scratcher from a defensive scheme perspective.
Go Gophers!

DL and LB need to play better or Iowa will rush for 250+. Force a few turnovers and we'll have a shot.

Maybe some good news?

Andy Greder

Verified account

@andygreder 5m5 minutes ago

#Hawkeyes expected to start two true freshmen cornerbacks, Julius Brents and Riley Moss, per @ChadLeistikow, while #Gophers want to show a full receiving corps of junior Tyler Johnson, with freshmen Rashod Bateman and Chris Autman-Bell, for the first time since Fresno State win.

Maybe some good news?

Andy Greder

Verified account

@andygreder 5m5 minutes ago

#Hawkeyes expected to start two true freshmen cornerbacks, Julius Brents and Riley Moss, per @ChadLeistikow, while #Gophers want to show a full receiving corps of junior Tyler Johnson, with freshmen Rashod Bateman and Chris Autman-Bell, for the first time since Fresno State win.

I like that. I like it a lot.

LET’S GO GOPHERS!!

DL and LB need to play better or Iowa will rush for 250+. Force a few turnovers and we'll have a shot.

This! Barber and Cashman better be ready to smash that pulling OL or fullback in the hole or this will be a bloodbath and even more so when they go to play action.

This game....we need to run the ball and stop the run. Pretty simply put.

I hate to say it, but I think iowa is going to control both lines of scrimmage and our offense is going to be terrible today. God I hope Im wrong!

I hate to say it, but I think iowa is going to control both lines of scrimmage and our offense is going to be terrible today. God I hope Im wrong!

It’s almost inevitable. Our hope is for some big offensive plays and a turnover or two.

Ugh those helmets look terrible.
now go win the football game and make me forget about them

zach has to recognize that

Oh weird Sam Schlueter got blown up....fancy ****ing that

Just a stellar start

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not a very good start for a homecoming rivalry game coming off a bye week.

Top Bottom