***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As I understand it four game through the season. This is 2nd I believe. Save him. He is good, but lets go for the future.
Yes, it's four during the season and a bowl game does not count as one of the four.

And we are about to give it right back. Why are we playing a soft ass zone!!!???

Man, there have been some blatant holding calls missed. On the longest run, Cashman got tackled and thrown at the feet of the ref...no call.

Seriously? Everyone and their dog knew Fant was getting it...

Cashman abused a few times today by Iowa TEs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unacceptable with veteran defense. Fire the d coordinator.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It’s either we have a decent offense and terrible defense or we have a good defense with a terrible offense. Why can’t we have both in the same year?

I do think we've been out-schemed a lot today on D, but it's not like we have a ton of talent at DB. Plus (with exception of Coughlin's sack) we get absolutely no pressure on the QB.

Green at QB, is ZA hurt? I’m following the gamecast online.

Green at QB, is ZA hurt? I’m following the gamecast online.

He's been hurt for about 3 weeks. But that's not why Green is in.

I even knew they were going to run a slant on 4th down. It’s what we always run every 4th down.

Man this coaching staff is baffling... one or two wild cat, fine... but why even have Zack waste a spot if they're gonna run the wildcat or more than 2 or 3 plays?

You have to kick the FG there. Now if Iowa scores at all game over.

I agree. Where was the FG? I like the OC, but the rest of the coaching staff is disappointing.

Team kept fighting. That's all I was hoping after we decided to go down two touchdowns immediately again.

Maybe we shouldn't do that next time out.

I agree. Where was the FG? I like the OC, but the rest of the coaching staff is disappointing.

I don’t mind going for it. The defense has shown they can’t stop the football, 3 points there does nothing.

Where was the linebacker there? We are lucky that was incomplete.

That's the first corner blitz we've run under rob smith and it should have been a 10 yard sack.

I don’t mind going for it. The defense has shown they can’t stop the football, 3 points there does nothing.
I suppose that’s fair, but last time our failed downs cost us 7.

TJ took that away from him. Have to review

Ok this coaching staff is terrible... are we gonna keep throwing up jump balls all day?

Top Bottom