***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

#82 is unwilling to return any kicks. Why is he out there?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why did we have Seth Green chuck one? Was that supposed to trick them?

I'd rather have Robert Smith as d coordinator.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Zach you have to get rid of it. Geeze.

Please throw the ball away. Thank you said every Gopher fan out there.

The QB must not know that you can throw the ball away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be OK seeing what Green can do the rest of the game.

Flack panics and abandons the game plan with almost a whole quarter left. Abandons any attempt to run. Abandons run pass option. Goes to straight drop back and bombs.

I guess after experiencing a 5 win season last season, I did not have high hopes for this season. As a result, I don't even get upset at this play. This is what I expected. I was hoping to be surprised, but I knew I wouldn't be.

Fleck even looks Fleck’d (miffed) on that video shot, haha.

I guess after experiencing a 5 win season last season, I did not have high hopes for this season. As a result, I don't even get upset at this play. This is what I expected. I was hoping to be surprised, but I knew I wouldn't be.
We is what we is.

I'm not terribly upset or surprised either. We're too young. We're actually showing the beginnings of a passing game, which is a step in the right direction. We're not good and we're not going to win many or possibly any big ten games. I don't much care. I'll watch anyway. Life for a Gopher's fan...

Sounds like my last 35 years of supporting Golden Gopher Football.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I sense a pattern to these posts

Hate the helmets. Yuck.

Coughlin probably shouldn't have told everyone he was going pro before the season.

Minnesota is more talented.

But, but, but, best recruiting class ever!

Just Randy Moss it to Bateman and Autman-Bell. Probably the best chance.

Fireable offense.

Another great Fleck timeout.

This team is horribly coached.

How about coaching to throw the ball away?

It's time to fake the slant and run a go.

Faalele will start the rest of the year. I think that is a forgone conclusion.

Faalele buried his man on that pass play

Top Bottom