Can I stream the Iowa game on my phone?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I have the BTN2GO app, DirecTV app, etc. but I rarely stream games, especially football.

Just want to confirm I'll be able to as I won't have access to TV from 2:30-6pm...which is convenient for a 2:30pm kickoff.

Yes. With the app logged into a cable provider you’ll be able to watch.

If you can get the worst streaming on the planet (BTN), no galaxy, you will be lucky. For me Directv was sketchy. May be on ESpN app as well. I use Directvnow app, works like a champ since it is designed primarily for small devices.

If you can get the worst streaming on the planet (BTN), no galaxy, you will be lucky. For me Directv was sketchy. May be on ESpN app as well. I use Directvnow app, works like a champ since it is designed primarily for small devices.

Cool. I'll try the DirecTVnow app as well. Hoping for strong LTE service...

btn2go has always worked great for me when i'm at work during the games, or 1 time at a wedding, when i've been sitting in a deer stand etc. Just sign in with your cable provider.

btn2go has always worked great for me when i'm at work during the games, or 1 time at a wedding, when i've been sitting in a deer stand etc. Just sign in with your cable provider.

Thanks. I've only used it to stream a few times. Hoping I get decent service.

Make sure you test the app, login with your credentials, etc., ahead of time.

You don't want to be scrambling at 230 wondering what your login and password are.

Make sure you test the app, login with your credentials, etc., ahead of time.

You don't want to be scrambling at 230 wondering what your login and password are.

In other words, look up username and change password now. I can NEVER remember mine for anything!

The BTN games can also, sometimes, be found on the FoxSportsGo app

YES, I was just about to post this. I started off with BTN a few weeks ago and it was horrible. A GOogle search told me the game was also on the Fox Sports app and it was SO much better.

I have the BTN2GO app, DirecTV app, etc. but I rarely stream games, especially football.

Just want to confirm I'll be able to as I won't have access to TV from 2:30-6pm...which is convenient for a 2:30pm kickoff.

The Fox Sports GO app seems to work better than the BTN app this year, when it works that is.

Top Bottom