Chrome Gold, Maroon, Maroon for Saturday vs Iowa

Because it's ridiculous. You can hate the uniforms all you want but statements like that make it seem like the team is not practicing, game planning, etc because they're worrying about the uniforms. The team isn't stitching the jerseys or painting the helmets. The promo videos you see were shot over the summer.

I think you missed my point...I was commenting on when we post about focusing on winning more. We are labeled Fleck haters.

I doubt that the team isn't dealing with all the pent up thoughts like this board is. They are concentrating on winning a football game and this issue of uniforms is the least of their concern

Then actually win more...

Was the maroon color much lighter Saturday? Maybe it was my imagination, but it looked closer to Iowa State/USC maroon than what we usually have. Personally, much prefer the darker maroon.

Was the maroon color much lighter Saturday? Maybe it was my imagination, but it looked closer to Iowa State/USC maroon than what we usually have. Personally, much prefer the darker maroon.

Same color. The block M on the lid looked black from the stands.

I think you missed my point...I was commenting on when we post about focusing on winning more. We are labeled Fleck haters.

What things are they doing that is taking focus away each week? It certainly isn't deciding what uniform to wear each Saturday.

What things are they doing that is taking focus away each week? It certainly isn't deciding what uniform to wear each Saturday.

My comment was not about what the team's doing...it was merely a poke at posters out here who seem to want to hammer those who expect better results on the field. I still see a path to eight wins while others don't think there's another win on the schedule.

who’s idea was it to eradicate the yellow in the entire gopher uniforms, including the awesome yellow helmets? The new mirror gold helmet is lame imo.

who’s idea was it to eradicate the yellow in the entire gopher uniforms, including the awesome yellow helmets? The new mirror gold helmet is lame imo.

Yea, I agree. If they were going to have a metallic gold, I would have gone for a gold that matched the gold on our jersey. Something like this:
metallic gold.jpg

Top Bottom