Kentucky at Texas A&M
Vandy at Georgia
Auburn at Mississippi State
Nebraska at wisconsin
Notre Dame at Virginia Tech
etc.

Big Ten:

Maryland - #15 Michigan 11:00 AM ABC Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, MI
Northwestern - #20 Michigan State 11:00 AM FS1 Spartan Stadium , East Lansing, MI
Illinois -Rutgers 11:00 AM BTN HighPoint.com Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Iowa - Minnesota 2:30 PM BTN TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, MN
Indiana - #3 Ohio State 3:00 PM FOX Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH
Nebraska - #16 Wisconsin 6:30 PM BTN Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI

Home sweep????? :D

Probably not Rutgers. And if NW wants any shot at a decent season, they probably really need this game to show they have a pulse. Will be interesting to see if Nebraska shows any life against Wisco. Indiana will fight the good fight, but don't think anyone other than Penn St or maybe Michigan has a chance against Ohio St.

My boys at G Tech went slap happy on Louisville

And at halftime, Utah State is beating BYU 21-7. Skunky badger's loss to BYU doesn't appear to be CFP forgivable. Gives me much more hope for the Iowa game tomorrow.

Interesting lines on a couple Big Ten Games.

Wisconsin -17.5 at home vs Nebraska
Michigan -17.5 at home vs Maryland

I'm not a betting man, and if I was, I'm usually wrong.

But if I had to bet on two Big Ten games, it would be those two.
I'm taking WI to beat the spread.
And I'm taking Maryland.

Michigan can't beat Maryland by that much and Wisconsin could put up 40 against Nebraska an allow less than 14.

And I'm taking Maryland.

Michigan can't beat Maryland by that much and Wisconsin could put up 40 against Nebraska an allow less than 14.

I took MD. Up 7-3 and just picked Patterson to get the ball back

And just like that Mich up 10. Ouch for MD defense that had been keeping a slow offense in it

Michigan's defense is legit. Their rather anemic offense will cause them to lose their rivalry games, however.

Northwestern hoping to nail the coffin against Michigan State. They look like a nightmare for our Gophers. That game will show us if we are making progress.

I wonder who the next Rutgers coach will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s a pro tip for coaches. When you’re down 17 points with under 6 minutes left and you have it at the other teams 5 yard line, it’s 4th down, and your team sucks, never kick the field goal. It’s a complete chicken sh^t/pussy move. Try to give your team some damn confidence and instill a mindset, much more important than a meaningless 3 points, and you’re players know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, wild game at the Cotton Bowl. I left to get some pizza and come back to see Oklahoma has closed the gap with Texas.

Texas Oklahoma locked up at 45 with 2 minutes to go. Didn’t see that coming.

That Big 12 line judge could play defensive end. Holy cow.

Wonder if we’ll ever win unexpectedly against WI much like Texas just did today against OU...

Wonder if we’ll ever win unexpectedly against WI much like Texas just did today against OU...

Texas is pretty hot right now. It will be interesting to see how far they can go. But I think we can now count out the Big XII for a playoff team. So looks like 1 ACC, 1 Big Ten and 2 SEC teams again.

Texas is pretty hot right now. It will be interesting to see how far they can go. But I think we can now count out the Big XII for a playoff team. So looks like 1 ACC, 1 Big Ten and 2 SEC teams again.

I think if Texas runs the table it would be hard to turn them down. They'd have beat OU, USC, TCU, West Virginia and won the B12 Championship. That would be hard resume to say no to.

still have undefeated WVU.

Nebraska is on verge of losing its 9th straight game.

Go Gophers!!

Shout out to our Ladies Volleyball team which went into defending National Champion Nebraska (currently ranked 3rd in the nation) and won 3 sets to 1 tonight.

And I'm taking Maryland.

This is why I don't bet on football.

Michigan covers the 17.5.
Nebraska keeps it to 17.

I lost on both wagers.

Top Bottom