Thread: Predictions...

Default Predictions...

Canít believe I am the first one to this...predictions for this coming matchup v. Duluth and the kickoff of the Motzko era?

Eight losses in a row
    Defending champs and preseason favorites
    Hanging the banner and a loud, full arena

I'm going to both games but I just don't see Saturday going well. I'll say a loss Saturday and a tie Sunday.

Split. Lose there, win here

I heard Motzko with PA this morning. I'm fired up for the season. I'll go with a split only because Motzko seemed restrained, if cautiously optimistic, about the defense.

Dogs will walk away with a sweep. It will be different if they meet in tourney at the end of the season.

Some positive vibes! Love it. Go Gophs! Ski-U-MAH!

My optimistic prediction was a split. I'm stoked with a tie and a win. Major penalty kill and shorthanded goal in second period got me pumped!

Earning a hard fought tie and then winning with a comfortable lead the next night against the No. 1 team in the country (and a strong in-state rival) is awesome! Looking forward to what the rest of this season has in store.
    You guys are playing like this is some throw away game up in Rochester.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Dogs will walk away with a sweep. It will be different if they meet in tourney at the end of the season.
    Yes they were walking away...but with a tail between their legs with your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Yes they were walking away...but with a tail between their legs with your assistance.
    Ain't that the truth. Gophers showed something in this series that I didn't anticipate.Props where they are deserved.