Thread: Predictions...

Default Predictions...

Canít believe I am the first one to this...predictions for this coming matchup v. Duluth and the kickoff of the Motzko era?

Eight losses in a row
    Defending champs and preseason favorites
    Hanging the banner and a loud, full arena

I'm going to both games but I just don't see Saturday going well. I'll say a loss Saturday and a tie Sunday.

Split. Lose there, win here

I heard Motzko with PA this morning. I'm fired up for the season. I'll go with a split only because Motzko seemed restrained, if cautiously optimistic, about the defense.

Dogs will walk away with a sweep. It will be different if they meet in tourney at the end of the season.

Some positive vibes! Love it. Go Gophs! Ski-U-MAH!

My optimistic prediction was a split. I'm stoked with a tie and a win. Major penalty kill and shorthanded goal in second period got me pumped!

Earning a hard fought tie and then winning with a comfortable lead the next night against the No. 1 team in the country (and a strong in-state rival) is awesome! Looking forward to what the rest of this season has in store.

Quote Originally Posted by MennoSota View Post
    Dogs will walk away with a sweep. It will be different if they meet in tourney at the end of the season.
    Yes they were walking away...but with a tail between their legs with your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Yes they were walking away...but with a tail between their legs with your assistance.
    Ain't that the truth. Gophers showed something in this series that I didn't anticipate.Props where they are deserved.