Diane Page/Wife of Alan Page

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Felt that Diane deserved her own thread

Philanthropist Diane Sims page, wife of Alan Page, dies: Page, 74, died Saturday, the couple's Page Education Foundation and family said Tuesday. She had breast cancer. The Pages, who live in the Kenwood neighborhood of Minneapolis, have been active for decades in several causes in Minnesota, among them the Page Education Foundation, which has distributed more than 6,000 college scholarships to Minnesota students of color since 1988 under her leadership as executive director.

Felt that Diane deserved her own thread

Philanthropist Diane Sims page, wife of Alan Page, dies: Page, 74, died Saturday, the couple's Page Education Foundation and family said Tuesday. She had breast cancer. The Pages, who live in the Kenwood neighborhood of Minneapolis, have been active for decades in several causes in Minnesota, among them the Page Education Foundation, which has distributed more than 6,000 college scholarships to Minnesota students of color since 1988 under her leadership as executive director.

Thank you for sharing this. The Page family has been very generous with their time and resources in Minnesota. I wonder if Alan will still lead the parade on Friday?

Thank you for sharing this. The Page family has been very generous with their time and resources in Minnesota. I wonder if Alan will still lead the parade on Friday?

He is apparently still planning on being in the parade. I hope we can give him a great show of support.

Top Bottom