Goal Line Club tailgate?

Zeppelin Gopher

Reaction score
Looking for some feedback on the Goal Line Club tailgate. Has anyone here gone/enjoyed it? $45 for non members, but inclusive of food and full bar etc.

Curious since we're thinking of signing up pre-Iowa game, thanks!

If you're going wanting to get $45 worth, you probably won't. Think of it as you're doing some donating.

It's extremely convenient and never a bad time though. Tables set up outside & inside as well, along with zero wait for a bathroom line.

You will not find a bigger, more positive Gopher fan than Bob Hughes....at least I haven't found one yet. They will make sure that you have an enjoyable time.

If you're going wanting to get $45 worth, you probably won't. Think of it as you're doing some donating.

It's extremely convenient and never a bad time though. Tables set up outside & inside as well, along with zero wait for a bathroom line.

You will not find a bigger, more positive Gopher fan than Bob Hughes....at least I haven't found one yet. They will make sure that you have an enjoyable time.

Sounds good, thanks! Just to confirm, is the food/booze inclusive of the $45 non-member entrance or available at cost? The wording is slightly confusing.

It is included, at least beer was. I didn't try to get a hard drink so I honestly can't say for certain. There's a tip jar at the bar. Then a spread of food.

When I've been there, nobody from what I see is doing more than a few or a handful of drinks. I've usually only been there for the 11AM games though...

Top Bottom