Scott Frost stealing PJ's thunder?

Halsey Hall

Reaction score
Quoted in the Omaha World Herald he said, ""I can see a change now," Frost said. "Everybody is in the boat. Everybody is working."

Nebraska is in the dumpster, but they could still win four or five games this year (including our game). Problem is their defense is on the field too much because of their fast-playing offense. That worked at UCF because they had better players on defense than they have at Nebraska, and enough of them to rotate. Their offense has played well enough to win every game but Michigan - had over 500 yards against Purdue.

Ya, I'm not looking forward to the Gophers playing Nebraska. The biggest surprise to me in the college football season thus far is Nebraska. I certainly did not expect to see them winless at this point in the season.

Nebraska is in the dumpster, but they could still win four or five games this year (including our game). Problem is their defense is on the field too much because of their fast-playing offense. That worked at UCF because they had better players on defense than they have at Nebraska, and enough of them to rotate. Their offense has played well enough to win every game but Michigan - had over 500 yards against Purdue.

I’d be shocked if they won 3 (looking at the remaining schedule).

Hot take we will be their first win

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Geesh. Nebraska may be the one possible victory if they can't fix the O-Line problems and the Offense (and the tired Defense for that matter). This may be the battle for last place.

Can't count on Illinois to lay down.

I had the Gopher pegged to finish 4-8 to 8-4. But, it is looking dismal.

Last edited:

Top Bottom