No Fleck Interview today (Sunday, Sept 30)

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
No PJ Fleck Interview today on the WCCO Sports Huddle.

Dave Mona said he received a message that Fleck is travelling and is not available.

The Fleck Interview summary will return next week. Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel.

Enjoy your Sunday.

I will be doing laundry and waiting for the FBI to call just in case I'm involved in the Kavanaugh investigation.

Where were you on or about 1981-1984 Mr. Norwegian? Yes, I’m serious.

Where were you on or about 1981-1984 Mr. Norwegian? Yes, I’m serious.

81 living in Twin Cities, working for Radio Shack. 82 worked for Audio King in Burnsville, then moved back to home town. rest of 82 to 84 worked at my mother's restaurant. when I wasn't working, I was either drunk, stoned or both. So I might have met Kavanaugh, and don't remember. (maybe neither one of us remembers)

81 living in Twin Cities, working for Radio Shack. 82 worked for Audio King in Burnsville, then moved back to home town. rest of 82 to 84 worked at my mother's restaurant. when I wasn't working, I was either drunk, stoned or both. So I might have met Kavanaugh, and don't remember. (maybe neither one of us remembers)

That’s awesome. Hanging out at stereo stores was definitely part of the culture of that era. My friends and I spent an inordinate of time modifying our car stereos based on a laughably small amount of knowledge, informed by the salesmen at times...This guy’s sales technique

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MEhowqe68DU?start= 41" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On or about the summer of 1982, did you have a mullet style haircut, wear a red and white striped short-sleeved shirt, Levis jeans, and blue Converse tennis shoes? Did you go to "The Barbers" to get your haircut? Are there any eyewitnesses who can corroborate your statement?

Last edited:

Top Bottom