Default Anyone else getting spam from the site?

Recently I get redirected to a spam page when on Gopherhole. Anyone’s else?
    Go Gophers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick08 View Post
    Recently I get redirected to a spam page when on Gopherhole. Anyone’s else?
    Sounds like an issue with your browser or spamware/adware. Delete cookies and temporary files and check for viruses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandy View Post
    "Anybody can be a Viking fan, dad. It takes someone special to be a Gopher fan" .....Quote from my Son.

Or better yet, donate to the site and have no ads at all.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

It's why I never go on this site on my phone. I always get redirected to a fishy site that says I won a 1000$ or something. You NEED adblocker on this site or it's not worth visiting.

The redirects have gotten very bad the last few days. Clearing website data/cookies temporarily helps. This is on IOS and Safari. Perhaps I will need to use a supplementary filter or the next IOS update will strengthen the native Safari ad blocker.
    “I mainly rely on internet accounts for my legal advice.”

Access this site from my phone using Chrome. Haven't had any issues.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

I'm in the can't access this site on my iphone group or I will receive winning prize alerts for the next 15 minutes....the only way to get rid of them is to log in again and start over. This Only happens from visiting Gopherhole.

Yes always a issue winning money.

We will look into this ASAP and have alerted our IT partner.