LSU's Wayde Sims shot to death

Too many idiots and irresponsible people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. London recently exceeded New York’s murder rate (not sure the details-probably a very limited period of time). Most of those murders were with knives. Politicians there are now discussing enacting “Knife Control”. Not kidding. I guess chefs will have to be licensed to cut their meat with a knife.

If they outlaw knifes, they'll go to clubs, brass knuckles, maces, or truncheons.

It's sad anytime a life is extinguished. But it is also a powerful reminder that fights like this one can and do end in tragedy, whether because some idiot pulls a gun or knife or someone gets punched and hits their head on the ground.

Correct. London recently exceeded New York’s murder rate (not sure the details-probably a very limited period of time). Most of those murders were with knives. Politicians there are now discussing enacting “Knife Control”. Not kidding. I guess chefs will have to be licensed to cut their meat with a knife.

You are really stretching the facts! A two month rate has jumped into the NYC range and it was sensationalized to get attention.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news...me-teenagers-statistics-figures-a8286866.html

There are a lot of illegal guns out there. Somebody should go get em.

Top Bottom