Florida at Mississippi State
Ohio State at Penn State
Stanford at Notre Dame
BYU at Washington
Ole Miss at LSU
Oregon at Cal
USC at Arizona
etc.

Go Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern, and.....I'm stuck on the Penn St. vs. Ohio St. game. That game kind of feels like Wisc. vs. Iowa to me. No matter who I want to win, I feel gross.

I'm stuck on the Penn St. vs. Ohio St. game. That game kind of feels like Wisc. vs. Iowa to me. No matter who I want to win, I feel gross.

Agree. I settled on rooting for Ohio State. I think they are the better team and will root for a Big 10 team to make the college playoffs.

Ohio State has the makings of a juggernaut. The defense needs to catch up to the offense though. If you want a team 1b they are the ones.

Big Ten:

Central Michigan - #21 Michigan State 11:00 AM FS1 Spartan Stadium , East Lansing, MI
Indiana - Rutgers 11:00 AM BTN HighPoint.com Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
Purdue - Nebraska 2:30 PM BTN Memorial Stadium , Lincoln, NE
#14 Michigan - Northwestern 3:30 PM FOX Ryan Field, Evanston, IL
#4 Ohio State - #9 Penn State 6:30 PM ABC Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA

Assuming Mich State will win, but they had trouble with a G5 before. Will be interesting to see if Rutgers, Nebraska, and Northwestern have any signs of a pulse left. And then the big one, which will likely decide which Big Ten team goes to the playoff this year.

Go Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern, and.....I'm stuck on the Penn St. vs. Ohio St. game. That game kind of feels like Wisc. vs. Iowa to me. No matter who I want to win, I feel gross.

Rutgers and NW wins would be the huge shockers of the week.

Would be interesting for home dog Huskers to take out Purdue.

To keep Scott Frost’s BIG Ten West dreams alive, this is a must win.

I think I'd rather see Purdue lose than Nebraska. I feel more competitive against them (personally, not team wise) for some reason, I think because Brohm and PJ started the same time - they can't be better than us! On the other hand, a desperate Husker team, with no taste of success yet, might be good for our Gophers when we are there for their next home game. It's their homecoming tomorrow, so maybe they'll pull off a win. It looks like they've scheduled Bethune-Cookman as the make-up game. Maybe they'll look past us and start worrying about them s/

Starting with Texas Tech and West Virginia this morning not that I care who wins or enjoy watching either team. Early games are fairly boring.

Although Syracuse did beat Clemson last year, so that bears watching.

The freshman QB that took over at Clemson (Trevor Lawrence) was 52-2 in high school. Not too shabby...

Syracuse playing them tough again. 13-7 'Cuse late in the 2nd quarter.

Coin flip chooses Buckeyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yep.

I root against teams I can't stand more than rooting for the other team to win.

I almost feel bad for Rutgers. I hate Michigan. And I would love to see Nebraska go 0-12.

The fall of Nebraska needs to continue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nightmare for Clemson. Starting QB likely just got knocked out for the game and their previous starter transferred this week. So 3rd stringer will have to bring home the win against a tough Syracuse team. Orange are playing really well.

16-7 Orange at half time. 2 years in a row???

Big fumble on a punt by Clemson. 16-13 Syracuse heading into the 4th, but they have it 1st and 10 on the 11 of Clemson...

And where is Delta? Your team is in the game in the 4th quarter. I assume that surprises you. Beat those Aggies...

Clemson survives, but it never should have been this close at home. They have a long ways to go before they can compete with the monster that is Alabama.

Got some help from the refs and some highly questionable clock management from Babers.

Nebraska and Purdue showing a real lack of defense. Both walking through each other like butter.

Two things: cheering for Purdue. Brohm is temporary, Frost is forever if successful. Both are direct recruiting competitors.

Two: if you missed him....Croft on SEC network right now vs Vanderbilt.

Demry Croft starting at QB for Tennessee St vs Vandy on SEC+ right now.

Top Bottom