Homecoming

nsengbush

Reaction score
I have a crew of at least 12 tailgating at East River Flats and it will be bumpin. Everyone should consider tailgating there cause we are gonna try and pack it for once, and make it wild for the game of the year.

Slave Raider and Lamont Cranston?! Now we just need to add the Jets for the baby making music post game party.

I'll see if I can get The Suburbs to show.

I have a crew of at least 12 tailgating at East River Flats and it will be bumpin. Everyone should consider tailgating there cause we are gonna try and pack it for once, and make it wild for the game of the year.

Thanks to you and your friends

I was thinking about getting a new gopher jersey for the homecoming game and came across a website called goldengophersjerserysale.shop, they had almost every current and some famous alums jersey (i was gonna get a Bronko Nagurski) for football and basketball. Have any of you heard of or used this site before? Seems too good to be true.

I’m at lot 37. A Good time will be had for sure, and I may, or may not become somewhat inebriated. TBD. :confused:

Bringing a group of 20+ to lot 37. Hopefully we don’t step on anybody’s toes by taking “their spot”

Pretty sure this is the band:

Z7L5YEn_d.jpg

Can you pay at the entrance of Lot 37? Or do you need a pass?

We have friends tailgating at the fairgrounds. Can we hop the shuttle from the stadium to the fairgrounds before the game? Where does it drop off/pick up at the stadium? Or should we just pay to park at the fairgrounds? Is that generally available?

We have friends tailgating at the fairgrounds. Can we hop the shuttle from the stadium to the fairgrounds before the game? Where does it drop off/pick up at the stadium? Or should we just pay to park at the fairgrounds? Is that generally available?

According to this link: https://www.pts.umn.edu/park/gopherfb

On home gamedays, free Gopher Football Shuttles bring patrons from St. Paul to TCF Bank Stadium. (NOT available for Thursday, 8/31 game)
•The St. Paul Gopher Football Shuttle stops at two locations:
◦Lot S108 (St. Paul fairgrounds lot)
◦TCF Bank Stadium (East Bank)

•The St. Paul Gopher Football Shuttle runs every 10 minutes starting 3 hours before the game and increases to 5 minute service as needed.
•During the game, these shuttles run every 10 minutes.
•After the game, these shuttles run continuously until the crowd is clear. After this time, see the Campus Connector information paragraph below.
•Dedicated shuttles for those with disabilities or in need of extra assistance are available. The St. Paul disability shuttle, post-game, loads on the west side of 23rd Avenue where the shuttle drops off pre-game.

•All Gopher Football Shuttles are low-floor, one-level buses and are equipped with wheelchair lifts.

They drop off/pick up near the student section entrance.

Depending on whether you want to tailgate or not, you can park for free at the Fair Grounds. I used to do it all the time. You park two blocks up the road and walk down. I only paid for parking when we were tailgating for several hours and I brought the van.

Usually a lot of room at the Fairgrounds, 10 dollars. The parking charge goes to the U of M to help cover the cost of the shuttle service.
All of the cheap skates that park on the streets walking up to the lots should not get to use or take the shuttle.

Top Bottom