Default STrib: Gophers picked fourth in Big Ten

per Randy:

Gophers picked fourth in Big Ten

Minnesota is picked to finish fourth in the Big Ten preseason coaches poll. No. 1 Ohio State, No. 2 Michigan and No. 3 Notre Dame lead the poll. Penn State is picked to finish fifth, followed by Wisconsin and Michigan State.

Gophers forwards Tyler Sheehy and Rem Pitlick were named to the 15-member Big Ten preseason watch list.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...-13/494159101/

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Randy:

Gophers picked fourth in Big Ten

Minnesota is picked to finish fourth in the Big Ten preseason coaches poll. No. 1 Ohio State, No. 2 Michigan and No. 3 Notre Dame lead the poll. Penn State is picked to finish fifth, followed by Wisconsin and Michigan State.

Gophers forwards Tyler Sheehy and Rem Pitlick were named to the 15-member Big Ten preseason watch list.

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...-13/494159101/

Go Gophers!!
    where did all this ohio state love come from?
    JUST WIN BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by t-docious View Post
    Urban Meyer

Quote Originally Posted by t-docious View Post
    They do have that kid who's like 5-3 125lbs and skates like he has an F18 fighter jet engine mounted on his back. Why wouldn't you pick them?
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.