Worse Game? Gophers or Vikings?

The Vikings showed noticeable lack of effort. That alone makes it the much more pathetic game.

Ouch
I watched two games in person. HS team lost 42 13, college team my son plays on lost 31 0 to go along with Gophers and Vikings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone kick your dog this weekend?
My God. Hopefully everyone is staying healthy in your family and group of friends after a weekend like that.

Ouch
I watched two games in person. HS team lost 42 13, college team my son plays on lost 31 0 to go along with Gophers and Vikings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had many weekends in the past where my HS team, college team I played for, Gophers, and Vikings all lost. There was a year (2011?) where the four teams combined to go something like 7-41. Luckily my HS team is pretty good right now.

Gophers are young and we’re on the road. Vikings very talented and at home.

Both were terrible. Vikings was worse, like someone taking a dump in your Cheerios is worse than pissing in your Cheerios.

If the Viking loss caused Paul Allen to be miserable, it's worth it.

I used to love watching Denny Green after a Vikings loss. The man was a walking hot air balloon.

Of course, so is PA.

JTG

As much as a crash was from the optimism of the first three games for the Gophers.... the Vikings was way worse.

It's still the second year for the Gophers, coming off a not great year. Nobody predicted us to be contenders for anything.

Vikings were supposed to be super bowl contenders.

The Vikings seem to have a motivation issue, they did last season in the playoffs too but got lucky a few times.

After the first quarter I switched to watch Tiger win..

The Vikings seem to have a motivation issue, they did last season in the playoffs too but got lucky a few times.

Agreed. I'm amused when people say the Vikings were on the verge of the Super Bowl last year. I think it's more accurate to say they were on the verge of being eliminated in the conference semifinals.

JTG

Top Bottom