What's the deal with Umlor?

CWCWCW

Reaction score
I think he has been a DNP for all games. I know he put on a little more beef and I had heard he was moving inside.
We haven't had stellar play along the defensive line. I thought he'd be in the rotation. Is it just a matter of him not beating out competitors in practice? In PJ's doghouse, or could they be thinking of redshirting him?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think he has been a DNP for all games. I know he put on a little more beef and I had heard he was moving inside.
We haven't had stellar play along the defensive line. I thought he'd be in the rotation. Is it just a matter of him not beating out competitors in practice? In PJ's doghouse, or could they be thinking of redshirting him?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s a good question. I would think his size now if he has put on 20 lbs would play well as a DE. He was decent as a true freshman last year.

I assumed he is redshirting. He is still gaining weight and learning the technique for DT.

I assumed he is redshirting. He is still gaining weight and learning the technique for DT.

Loading up for next year it looks like. Not ready this year and Fleck knows it so is playing his cards right. Many people would have burned red shirts last year and this year. Fleck is doing a pretty good job of not burning the future.

Top Bottom