Antoine Winfield Jr Injury Watch (Out for the Season)

I really enjoy watching him play. He is a beast and a playmaker. I am grateful he hung around after the way the U screwed with him. I wish a rapid and full recovery.

53moeS1.gif

Can Femi-Cole play safety or is there another player with a nose for the ball and loves contact? Just trying to think outside the box here....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, at least it is not snowing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone know exactly what the injury was? I know a foot injury, but what exactly he did to it? What the surgery was for?

If it wasn't an ankle, and it wasn't a broken bone in the foot (does that even require surgery?), and it wasn't something like turf toe (which just heals eventually) ....... what can happen to a foot that requires surgery ??

If it wasn't an ankle, and it wasn't a broken bone in the foot (does that even require surgery?), and it wasn't something like turf toe (which just heals eventually) ....... what can happen to a foot that requires surgery ??

Mitch had a foot injury in 2015 that needed surgery.

He's not actually severly injured. It's a conspiracy to get all our good players back for an extra year.

Mitch had a foot injury in 2015 that needed surgery.

Do you know the medical condition? I'm just curious what can happen to a foot that needs surgery. I mean short of it folding in half or some real "Saw-esqe" stuff ....

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Owwie!! So it's like someone really hard stomping down on top of your foot with their cleats and the cleat goes in and snaps the foot bone off!

Far cry from what fraternity2017 said in a previous post about this injury. Posts like that are disheartening.

About the worst case for the injury. Lisfranc could be more than a 1 year thing.

Owwie!! So it's like someone really hard stomping down on top of your foot with their cleats and the cleat goes in and snaps the foot bone off!

Doesn't require someone to stomp on your foot. Planting on the ball of your foot while rotating with a lot of force can lead to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help but think about Brandon Owens after this. I remember how excited I was for him as a wipe out safety. He was also playing really well right before his injury and then well pretty much everyone knows what happened then....

Top Bottom