Coach Fleck Post game press conference Maryland

Thanks for the link, but let me guess:

1) Young
2) Grow from this
3) Winfield the heart and soul of the D
4) 2nd plane trip ever for a lot of guys
5) Zack a great competitor and will learn from this

I don't disagree with any of that, btw...just sayin'. Much needed bye week coming up. Please, please be ready for Iowa.

1) Young
2) Grow from this

I don't disagree with any of that, btw...just sayin'. Much needed bye week coming up. Please, please be ready for Iowa.

Maybe get want to listen about what he had to say about Nick Connelly. Might want to see his tone throughout the press conference. He’s a hell of a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Young
2) Grow from this

Pretty much right on. Funny.

I was expecting

1) We are old.
2) We are probably totally screwed at this point.
3) Winfield and Rodney Smith weren't very good anyway.
4) Extremely veteran squad that's used to playing road games and simply didn't perform well.
5) Zack quit.

Wow. That was some raw emotion out of coach. He as well as the team needs the bye week.

Yes it was predictable, but when you get blown out there is really nothing that a coach can say. Fleck did OK in the presser, but let's see improvement, and fast.

1) Young
2) Grow from this

You forgot, “This in me. It’s my fault. I didn’t prepare them well enough.”

Now it’s all covered.

You forgot, “This in me. It’s my fault. I didn’t prepare them well enough.”

Now it’s all covered.

No, it's not you f__king emotionless prick. You forgot the final 4 minutes where PJ could barely hold back the tears as he talked about what a special kid Nick Connelly was and how greatly affected a group of 18-22-year-olds was by their best friend dying and most of them never getting a chance to say goodbye.

But go ahead, keep pushing your sorry ass agenda and making light of a young man's death. Classy.

No, it's not you f__king emotionless prick. You forgot the final 4 minutes where PJ could barely hold back the tears as he talked about what a special kid Nick Connelly was and how greatly affected a group of 18-22-year-olds was by their best friend dying and most of them never getting a chance to say goodbye.

But go ahead, keep pushing your sorry ass agenda and making light of a young man's death. Classy.

STFU. Listen, the man is a walking cliche. I didn’t knock anything he said about Nick.

Last edited:

STFU. Listen, the man is walking cliche. I didn’t knock anything he said about Nick.

I can guarantee he makes a positive impact on our players' lives - which is way more than we can say for your troll a**.

Easy

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well you're the one of the two that gave Fleck an F for his coaching a week ago or so. Your comments don't surprise me.

Why do your spend your weekends trolling message boards?

Trolling? Really? Fleck has proven anything yet and, I, unlike you, am going to hold him accountable. The man is paid $3.5 million a year to coach and he has done a crappy job of it so far. I don’t just blindly follow anyone, especially a cliche machine like Fleck.

Trolling? Really? Fleck has proven anything yet and, I, unlike you, am going to hold him accountable. The man is paid $3.5 million a year to coach and he has done a crappy job of it so far. I don’t just blindly follow anyone, especially a cliche machine like Fleck.

Pretty sure we have the highest GPA in team history. We also have landed players who never would have come here before. So I'd say he's proven something.

Pretty sure we have the highest GPA in team history. We also have landed players who never would have come here before. So I'd say he's proven something.

Who cares? The man is paid to win. I could care less if we have the highest GPA in the country and the best recruits. If we are still losing games and not going bowling, it means nothing to me. I want wins, period.

Who cares? The man is paid to win. I could care less if we have the highest GPA in the country and the best recruits. If we are still losing games and not going bowling, it means nothing to me. I want wins, period.

Do you generally cry like a spoiled little brat when you don't get what you want?

I want all of those things! The best players with the highest GLAd should lead to many wins. Bowl and otherwise.

I can guarantee he makes a positive impact on our players' lives - which is way more than we can say for your troll a**.

Damn straight. It's like some of the posters have never been around 18-19 year old kids. This guy is invested. His young players buy in and are invested. Our playmakers are YOUNG and are going to be here for the next 3-4 years. If you don't believe in it, or don't want to, go watch Alabama or OSU where there is no risk to your delicate ego.

Last edited:

You clearly don't get it. Take a hike.

I suspect you'd be on board with assistant coaches beating their wives or fondling children during the summer football camps as well as long as wins are being tallied. Some of us elect to do without that, and we will get out wins down the line....

Last edited:

Maybe get want to listen about what he had to say about Nick Connelly. Might want to see his tone throughout the press conference. He’s a hell of a coach.

Agreed. Seeing these Brewster comparisons and people calling for his head (yes there are on Twitter on YouTube) just aggravates me. This guy cares. He takes responsibility. He clearly knows the X and Os. Yes they’re young, but he said it’s not an excuse but reality of where they are in the journey. You saw him on the side,ines coaching guys who made mistakes.

I am not a native Minnesotan. I came here for college (from Madison) and I love the gophers. I’m sorry that you have all been scorn by bad Minnesota teams over the last 50 years, but if it’s going to change, you need the right guy and he needs to build. Ask anyone in Wisconsin who remembers pre Barry Alvarez and they will tell you.

I just watched it beginning to end.

Class displayed by the coach.

Took personal accountability for the loss about 10 times in the first 8-9 minutes.

Spent about 5 minutes discussing the loss of Nick and how much it meant to the team.
He seemed to take it especially hard that many of the players didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Nick before it was too late.

He deals with real life and not just football.

Glad we have him as our coach.

did he forget to say "row the boat" at the end?

He did not do RTB. He just said Ski-U-Mah, Go Gophers.
Not sure if by accident or design.

He did say while talking that they'll keep rowing which is what it's all about, but it was noticeably absent at the end.

He jackass, tell me who has come to the University of Minnesota and won in their first year and 4 games the way you expect. That’s what I thought dipsh^t.

I just watched it beginning to end.

Class displayed by the coach.

Took personal accountability for the loss about 10 times in the first 8-9 minutes.

Spent about 5 minutes discussing the loss of Nick and how much it meant to the team.
He seemed to take it especially hard that many of the players didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Nick before it was too late.

He deals with real life and not just football.

Glad we have him as our coach.

����

(Like button) you are absolutely correct

Top Bottom