Autman-Bell >. TJ6

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I said it a few weeks ago and I’m standing by it. CAB is already better than Tyler Johnson and should be starting in his place. It looks like he’s already getting more reps if I’m not mistaken.

TJ is a decent receiver but the drops are maddening. CAB should be taking more snaps than TJ and I hope he does so moving forward.

I said it a few weeks ago and I’m standing by it. CAB is already better than Tyler Johnson and should be starting in his place. It looks like he’s already getting more reps if I’m not mistaken.

TJ is a decent receiver but the drops are maddening. CAB should be taking more snaps than TJ and I hope he does so moving forward.

You were staunch on your Shortell stance also.....

The TJ drops are maddening and he needs to improve.

But also keep in mind that TJ is matching up against the defense’s #1 corner. CAB is getting the #3 corner on most plays.

Lol no

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can't agree with the OP on the general premise, but CAB does deserve more reps however he can get them. Dude is extremely talented. TJ is much more explosive, however...and while the drops are maddening, he also does things like make one-handed catches, over the shoulder catches, and 60-yard catch and runs. Hoping he continues improving along with everyone else on the team. I'd love to see them playing their best football in the final weeks.

Top Bottom