Poll accountability

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I was able to get into the polls in the past as to who voted what. Apparently that was a glitch and I was not suppose to have gotten in. With trolls and negative people on this board. I would love to see who is voting what. I have no objections for people to see how I voted or anyone else for that matter.

I would encourage the Gopher Hole Staff to make a modification and to allow us to see how people voted. To me this is common sense.

The person who makes the poll has the option of displaying votes by username.

I voted F on both team and coaching despite starting a few freshmen. I thought the overall gestalt of the effort and prep warranted it. Does that help?

Oddly enough I somehow mis-clicked on the page view yesterday and ended up in the 2010 gopherhole. You had started a thread defending Brew. It’s fine to be a perma-optimist but not everyone is going to see things the same way. It was a tough day. The team will hopefully get better and PJ will have at least a full 4 years and likely 5 to prove his mettle.

I voted D. If Winfield had played the whole game and the result was the same it would have been an F.

With trolls and negative people on this board.

Odd grouping of people, I would argue that anyone who gave the Gophers an “A” or “B” grade are much closer to trolls than so-called “negative” posters.

Odd grouping of people, I would argue that anyone who gave the Gophers an “A” or “B” grade are much closer to trolls than so-called “negative” posters.

Trolls is obvious. Negative people who just are never happy with anything going on in their lives. Quite obvious with many of these posts.

Top Bottom