what is the name of that play?

Reaction score
The one where we toss it to the wide out who then runs inside for a loss every single time?

Tunnel screen. Receivers are doing a terrible job blocking it.

You mean the play that shouldn't be in our playbook??

It’s slightly less productive than the 3rd & long.. throw it to sideline and hope for pass interference

To be fair, the tunnel screen has worked for us earlier in the year at times. A few 10-15 yard plays at least. Annexstad needs to get it outside quicker and the receivers need to block it. Fleck loves tunnel screens, get use to them.

The one where we toss it to the wide out who then runs inside for a loss every single time?

For years people complained that we never ran screens (and other plays).

Be careful what you wish for.

I think Johnson decided he didn't need to block today. That hampers the plays effectiveness.

Tunnel screen. Receivers are doing a terrible job blocking it.

No- it's a bubble screen. A tunnel screen has the WR run a shallow dig route toward the center and the OL releases downfield with the WR coming in behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WR screens, tunnel screens like those today don’t work without WR blocking and the boys failed miserably on that today. Not sure what’s going on there. Good play, horrible execution.

No- it's a bubble screen. A tunnel screen has the WR run a shallow dig route toward the center and the OL releases downfield with the WR coming in behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a tunnel screen. I don’t care what you say, they were running a tunnel screen. Ryan Burns explained it perfectly on Twitter like 6 hours ago.

Top Bottom