Rashod Bateman is good

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Rashod Bateman looks really good against Maryland. Drawn a bunch of flags, some big time catches and appears to be the only receiver getting open consistently. Really excited to see him in a Gophers uniform for a few years.

He is faster than I expected (based on nothing) and has great awareness. His TD catch was a perfect example of knowing where you are and getting that foot down inbounds.

Yup, one of the very few positives from today. Dude is a star in the making.

Hit him in stride and he will look even better. Our playmakers are basically children. It will come.

Hit him in stride and he will look even better. Our playmakers are basically children. It will come.

A couple of the pass interferences he drew were on underthrown balls where he had a step or two or three on defenders. Could have been a monster day for him.

A couple of the pass interferences he drew were on underthrown balls where he had a step or two or three on defenders. Could have been a monster day for him.

I am not a Mitch Leidner basher by any means, enjoyed watching him complete and play, but damn, it has been a long time since we have had a passing game where the long ball could be caught in stride. Too many years of receivers having to hold up and compete for a floating long ball. I hope ZA5 progresses to add this piece to his game.

Top Bottom