Maryland helmets

oldlodgeskins

Reaction score
If you look at the back right side of Maryland's helmets, there is a yellow sticker that looks like the shape of the state of Minnesota with the number 74. Anyone know the details of this?

IMG_12551.jpg

That was Nick Connelly's number

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Impressive thing for an opposing team to do! I suppose the coaching friendship was part of it too. Thanks guys!

Very nice gesture. Always appreciate when teams do things like this

Perspective is everything. Kudos, Maryland.

Kudos to the coaching staff or whomever made the call to honor #74. Classy. Wasn't a fan of Terp players show-boating and throwing the football after scores. Then again, it was an interim-coach. That's one area where I highly respect Fleck. Anyway, thank you Maryland. Respect. Better sticker than our boys wore, but the effort is all that matters.

Class move. But I thought this thread was going to be more like, "WTF were they thinking when they came up with this design?"

JTG

It should be noted that Jordan McNair was honored with a sticker on the back of Gophers helmets also.

ows_153766173422220.jpg

Class move. But I thought this thread was going to be more like, "WTF were they thinking when they came up with this design?"

JTG

Same here.
I didn't even want to click on this thread, but I kept sawing it sticking to the top. For good reason.

Nice job, Maryland. It's gestures like these that the family will appreciate.

I will be cheering for Maryland to win a bunch more. Nice gesture indeed.

Top Bottom