***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Very Brewster/Claeys like- coming out of a quarter break and needing a timeout- ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s struggling, he’s hurt. He’s playing scared and his accuracy downfield is suffering. There is nothing wrong with sitting someone down when they are mostly ineffective and having them think about it. Gets the start next week.

Yep. Next week is the bye though.

He’s struggling, he’s hurt. He’s playing scared and his accuracy downfield is suffering. There is nothing wrong with sitting someone down when they are mostly ineffective and having them think about it. Gets the start next week.

You two are on the same page. I was the one that kept saying leave him in. I have since sided with Tikited.

No sense of urgency with the play clock and then taking a timeout right after the quarter break? OMG.

Sound reasoning, but not going to happen. Fleck has said as much. Shot of a bad injury, ZA is on the field rest of game.

Very Brewster/Claeys like- coming out of a quarter break and needing a timeout- ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of an important play. If they called a play and got a different look than they anticipated it is a great timeout.

Even if you don’t get it.

What is this crap? Calling a timeout to start a quarter when we're down by 3 scores?!?!

Bye next weekend. Play him. He has an ankle sprain he is learning each play

This thread has allowed me to clear 3 hours off of my DVR. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Annexstad seems confused that the other team wants to sack him.

Timeout?! Need decisive decision makers as Offensive coordinator

If you call a play anticipating one thing and get something else, you would be an idiot to not call a timeout on a 4th down.

Sacked...like the rest of this season...
2020?

His internal clock is not working as well. He needs to be moving/ throwing @ 3 seconds and if he can't he shouldn't be the field.

Top Bottom