***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

young or not, an overall poor effort. No energy, no mojo today.

Ugh. 35-13 is one thing ... but 42-13 makes it look like we got blown out.

Damnit. I knew this. I could’ve DVR watched later. Why am I a sucker for watching this live????

Just reading Twitter we are overreaction U. We go 3-0 and people have us in the Rose Bowl. Now losing this game people saying we won’t win another game. Friends this a young team and probably only a 6 win team, but you can see the upgrade in the caliber of athletes. Patience please

Claeys would’ve kicked two field goals and we would have lost by 16 for a moral victory

Why bring up Claeys? Let it go. You cheered against him. He’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reading Twitter we are overreaction U. We go 3-0 and people have us in the Rose Bowl. Now losing this game people saying we won’t win another game. Friends this a young team and probably only a 6 win team, but you can see the upgrade in the caliber of athletes. Patience please

I don't think anyone had us in the rose bowl, and we are losing a game that was supossoed to be within a field goal by four touchdowns. The staff absolutely failed us today.

Every fan base in the country does this.

I see upgrade at receiver. I don’t on defense. We will see, it’s one game.

I like your tude.

Gophers had more first downs than Maryland. Lost big play battle.

In my opinion the offense looks young and inconsistent
The defense looks slow at times.

Friends this a young team and probably only a 6 win team, but you can see the upgrade in the caliber of athletes. Patience please

Once a Maryland back got through the scrimmage area, our defensive backfield looked like the same old level of athletes.

Maryland’s running backs had much bigger holes but they also have multiple home run hitters.

The early big plays killed us. And Maryland DL killed us. Putting in freshman OL isn’t the answer either. Just gotta get better.

Gotta get the ball to Bateman and CAB more. And more big runs. More TE throws! Do the stuff that worked. Thrownout that damn bubble screen (or learn how to block it).

I see an upgrade in caliber of athlete at WR over the Kill/Claeys days. The LBs, AW and CC are from those days so I don't see an upgrade really anywhere else yet on D or O. Once the frosh start to mature maybe I'll see it somewhere else but not now.

Once a Maryland back got through the scrimmage area, our defensive backfield looked like the same old level of athletes.

Disagree- with Murray, BBC, Myrick, Thompson etc we had much better athletes in prior years.

"Extremism regarding your football program is not a vice." - Goldy Goldwater

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wait ‘til next decade!

Gophers had more first downs than Maryland. Lost big play battle.

In my opinion the offense looks young and inconsistent
The defense looks slow at times.

Ridiculous to insinuate we were in the game with equal first downs and that big plays were the only difference. If we stop those big plays for 20 yards instead of 40+ yards they get first downs and the opportunity the continue to accumulate more.

Lost the big play battle? Destroyed more like it. How many true big plays did we make????

Claeys would’ve kicked two field goals and we would have lost by 16 for a moral victory

How would you know and gees why bring it up at all?

Claeys 4 losses were by 3, 7, 7 and 14 points.

P.J. has lost 4 of his last 5 BigTen games by 23, 39, 31 and 29. Thank the Lord for that Nebraska game.

So you think they shouldn't have fired Claeys? That was decided before Claeys coached a game in '16 and it's been discussed to death.

Otherwise why bring it up when Fleck and Company are in the middle of a 3 game losing streak where they have been out-scored 112-13.

What the hell are you thinking?

How would you know and gees why bring it up at all?

Claeys 4 losses were by 3, 7, 7 and 14 points.

P.J. has lost 4 of his last 5 BigTen games by 23, 39, 31 and 29. Thank the Lord for that Nebraska game.

So you think they shouldn't have fired Claeys? That was decided before Claeys coached a game in '16 and it's been discussed to death.

Otherwise why bring it up when Fleck and Company are in the middle of a 3 game losing streak where they have been out-scored 112-13.

What the hell are you thinking?

Effing ouch.

Good thing he got that dig at Claeys in. That'll show him!

Top Bottom