***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That didn’t work the way it was drawn up. Wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geez. Annexstad has got to stop throwing the ball off his back foot. He's got good touch - but no zip today. Might be a good time to give Morgan some reps.

Zack is playing like a terrified QB. Time for Morgan before he gets killed out there.

Welp. Failure is growth.. let’s put together a scoring drive and get it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annexstad not looking good today, off target, jittery in pocket, not setting on his throws.

Don't touch that hot stove again young annexstad....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ouch.....I was hoping it would be Maryland doing something like that instead of the Gophers.

That dying duck was just begging to be picked off. Gotta throw that ball with a lot more heat on it or not at all. Got away with a few of those the last 3 games but not against B1G caliber defenders.

He hurt his plant ankle last week. Was OK last week, but not this week clearly.

I hope ZA can keep developing. I remember thinking Rhoda might be competent after his non conference play, but it's a whole difference game in big10 play.

Geez. Annexstad has got to stop throwing the ball off his back foot. He's got good touch - but no zip today. Might be a good time to give Morgan some reps.

He has gotten away with it the past 3 games, but today it's catching up with him. He looks very uncomfortable in the pocket, with very little awareness today. Definitely a step (or 3) back today.

But we're playing a team with a bunch of freshmen playing and we don't look good.

One team’s freshman are playing at home and the other team of freshmen are playing their first road game. Big difference.

Remember he is a true freshman. He need some to adjust to the speed of the game at the B1G level. Let’s not go overboard with this performance

Douglas doesn't look very dynamic as a kick returner. Our running game is no threat either.

To be fair his protection has been awful but he’s got to be willing to take some hits or he’s not going to make it.

He hurt his plant ankle last week. Was OK last week, but not this week clearly.

He stepped into a few throws in the first half when he wasn't pressured- on that throw, and several others, he panics.

Are we really going to try to run, run, run our way back into this game?

Oof should’ve been picked. You’re right he stepped into that one ... but not great result!

Annexstad is throwing too short on the long balls. He is lucky that was not another INT.

PJ may need to go to the bull pen if things don’t improve or the game will get out of hand. Tanner may be a lot of things but he’s willing to take hits.

Top Bottom