***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well, if this keeps up, then I can delete my DVR of the game when I get home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It sure has the feeling of a long game where we get run over for 250+ yards...

well the good news is I have to leave early to inspect the house I'm buying and I'm not going to miss anything.

No doubt that was holding once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have bush league o-lines and d-lines m. Will take time to rebuild.

Well it was a good season... See you guys next year.

Go Gophers???
"They are what we thought they were?"
2020?

The coaching staff debacle doesn’t seem to have affected the Terps, oh well

Welp. Ben fun boys. Going mow soon if this doesn't change

The offensive line is offensive. Need to make some changes. SS is not a Big Ten type player.

Annexstad is absolutely terrible at avoiding the pass rush...maybe it's the injury. A lot of it is on him. Maryland D line has no worries about keeping containment and can just bull rush.

Jordan Howden? Goes high on an elite RB. Do we have anybody else?

Don’t fret gopher fans. Although Temple demolished Maryland last week and the Terps program is in utter disarray, please remember it’s only year 1. So smile!

Annexstad is absolutely terrible at avoiding the pass rush...maybe it's the injury. A lot of it is on him. Maryland D line has no worries about keeping containment and can just bull rush.

You’ve got to be kidding. The line is a sieve and the play calls aren’t helping on those long thirds.

Big Ten teams run right at Coughlin every time. You can’t play him at DE.

Guys it's okay this is actually year -1. Not Fleck's fault though it's a garbage program that needs about five straight years of the best recruiting they've ever had to become legit.

Settle down guys. Still the first quarter. Still plenty of time to turn things around.

Settle down guys. Still the first quarter. Still plenty of time to turn things around.

True. But what I'm seeing is that the plays that worked the last 3 weeks against lesser teams aren't working in the big ten. Our line can't hold up and we can't pass. It is what it is. We'll have to live with it this year.

Down 14 first road game of the year with a bunch of freshmen and not surprisingly GHolers already losing their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. But what I'm seeing is that the plays that worked the last 3 weeks against lesser teams aren't working in the big ten. Our line can't hold up and we can't pass. It is what it is. We'll have to live with it this year.

Running Green on 1st down is never a good idea..against anyone.

Top Bottom