***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I have it on DVR right in front of me. Either you’re watching another play or you have no idea how football works. Now if you say throw it, fine! Agree!

The pocket collapsed. All around him. There was no where to run.

So you’re now saying he had time? I’m confused.

Hopefully someone asks Fleck if his teams best was better today than yesterday...

Game is over. Has been for a long time. Injuries are real and matter. Sit him and let the back-up get some reps. Morgan will have to play at some point. It isn't rocket science.

I think it’s good practice for Zack. It’s going to be a long big ten season if they cannot execute passing.

Not having his offense or defense prepared to play against a pretty awful team is an interesting strategy for PJ. The good news is the oars are in the water. The bad news is that so is everything else, because the boat is capsized. What a garbage performance.

Disagree. He’s a freshman making his first start on the road. He needs the experience.

Not sure this equates to a major road game experience- I've seen more fans at a St John's game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're never as good as you think you are after a win.

You're never as bad as you think you are after a loss.

Just garbage. One of these times, they are going to catch Maryland napping on that off tackle run on 3rd and long.

I have it on DVR right in front of me. Either you’re watching another play or you have no idea how football works. Now if you say throw it, fine! Agree!

The pocket collapsed. All around him. There was no where to run.

I probably shouldn't enter into this slap fight..... but, he had at least 4 seconds in the pocket. Not a ton of time, but at least enough time to hit the open crossing route in front of him. He'll learn over time if he doesn't get killed first.

Really don’t see any benefit in keeping Annexstad in at this point. He’s obviously hurting, can’t move the pocket or plant on his right foot and he’s spooked by the rush. Give Morgan some reps.

Well, I hate to miss the end of this nail-biter, but I have to take off to go cover a high school football game.

I never said that. You said he should’ve run it. Watch again there was nowhere to run. He tried to throw it, got hit as he was throwing.

That’s not what I said. He needs to get rid of it or try to take off. Holding it is not going to work.

Shoot, I have to get ready for work. Now I have to listen to some non Minnesotans brag about their teams.
Really thought they Gophers were going to win this one....dang!

Top Bottom