***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Again, it was Schlueter who got destroyed by his guy and his guy destroyed Zach. Either put help over there or sit Sam and start someone else

In the 2nd down that time, it was the TE blocking the end who got beat. Not that we should be doing that ..

For as poorly as we’re playing, we’re NOT out of this game if the defense can come up with a couple stops. Might need to get Morgan in the game to give him a shot. Annexstad looks quite shaky on that ankle, not stepping into his throws at all.

Lot's of game left.

Now it's over

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Yeah but it wasn't a sustained drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with "No". Unless he's hurt, he is your quarterback. You have to let him take his lumps learn on the job. Pulling him when things aren't going well is no way to build a quality QB.

Fleck knows and has said this much. He said there won’t be a quick hook: Short leash

They ARE out of this game. Another long season coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ref with a massive block there...

sorry men, now that REALLY is the game. I’ll catch the rest later

Put Morgan in. Let him get some reps.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Wisconsin will run for 600 yards against the Gophers.

Annexstad backpedals immediately and gets a lot of balls knocked down at the line.

Johnson a non-factor today.

Oline is getting whipped.

Kicking game has been outstanding

Goodnight...we're playing the funnel defense. Making the Gophers look like they're running in mud while the Terps run on an elite track. Terps have some athletes on another level over our Gophs.

New stuff to complain about. The only thing worse than J Leman on color is Lisa Byington on pxp. Good lord is she awful

I get the short leash thing, but he is god aweful today and getting hit hard. Rest him and let Morgan get some reps as he is going to have to play some meaningful snaps this year.

You're right...I understand. That last TD was rough.

Running in mud? How can that be? We have the white shoes....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Agree with "No". Unless he's hurt, he is your quarterback. You have to let him take his lumps learn on the job. Pulling him when things aren't going well is no way to build a quality QB.

I’d argue it’s exactly what he needs.

I cannot believe how bad we look. Seriously looks like a JV vs Varsity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom