***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Purdue representing up 23-7 on ranked BC

Here will be a good chance for PJ to bring non Fleckites into the boat. Need to start the 2nd half strong

If we take away the two huge plays Maryland had the play has been pretty even. Of course that doesn't mean much.

Hilarious

Not sure why. For the average fan, they look at good recruiting, then poor in game results outside of the non-conference games, they will not see a difference. I worked for Brewster and already see a massive difference between the two, but others will not see a difference. Many Big Ten games are so close in a matchup that small in-game adjustments decide a lot of games.

If we can come out the second half and get a scoring drive, then make a stop on D, we'll be in it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We are fine.. 3 big plays has been the difference.. Minnesota will get their big plays in H2.

Their DBs are being physical. Either the flags will keep coming or they’ll soften up coverage. Seems like everyone else is settling in. Need to get run game rolling.

Throw it to who ever is open. Johnson will catch it most of the time, but it is frustrating when he doesn't, hasn't hurt us so far this year luckily.

A WR should NEVER drop a wide open, perfectly placed pass on an 8 yard slant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw it to who ever is open. Johnson will catch it most of the time, but it is frustrating when he doesn't, hasn't hurt us so far this year luckily.

If you mean a majority of the time, like 60%, then I agree. However he has had numerous drops on “easy” balls. He’s still a great receiver but definitely frustrating.

Jacob Huff is not good. But we have no other safeties.

Not sure why. For the average fan, they look at good recruiting, then poor in game results outside of the non-conference games, they will not see a difference. I worked for Brewster and already see a massive difference between the two, but others will not see a difference. Many Big Ten games are so close in a matchup that small in-game adjustments decide a lot of games.

Made adjustments. Won the second quarter. Brewster was the worst coach in decades. Hands down.

Made adjustments. Won the second quarter. Brewster was the worst coach in decades. Hands down.

I don't really remember Brewster being such a terrible in game coach. He was terrible at building a program and a staff.

Brewster failed at many levels. He was not an effective leader and it showed everywhere. He tried, but it isn't his skill. Fleck is an insanely better leader. We'll continue to get better, but anyone that expected more is forgetting all the freshmen we play. We'll keep improving each year. We just need to be patient. I'd guess we'll look competent next year and a team that can do damage the year after.

You disagree? They had one sustained drive.

Ummm- I'll be happy to have a couple non-sustained TD drives. Always found it odd when people validate getting slaughtered by saying it was only a couple of plays.

C'mon people. Like it or not, the Gophers are a very young team. The one consistent factor on very young teams - is that they are not consistent. Highs and lows - ups and downs - peaks and valleys. The only way out is through experience.

I suspect it's going to be like this much of the year. there will be times when this team looks great, and there will be time when they look lost. they looked lost for most of the 1st half.

Now, if the same players are playing the same way in a year or two, then you've got trouble in River City.

Brewster failed at many levels. He was not an effective leader and it showed everywhere. He tried, but it isn't his skill. Fleck is an insanely better leader. We'll continue to get better, but anyone that expected more is forgetting all the freshmen we play. We'll keep improving each year. We just need to be patient. I'd guess we'll look competent next year and a team that can do damage the year after.

But we're playing a team with a bunch of freshmen playing and we don't look good.

C'mon people. Like it or not, the Gophers are a very young team. The one consistent factor on very young teams - is that they are not consistent. Highs and lows - ups and downs - peaks and valleys. The only way out is through experience.

I suspect it's going to be like this much of the year. there will be times when this team looks great, and there will be time when they look lost. they looked lost for most of the 1st half.

Now, if the same players are playing the same way in a year or two, then you've got trouble in River City.

Show us that graph....

Again off the back foot- has to stop-maybe time for TM?

Top Bottom