***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Michigan up 20-0 on Nebraska. Huskers have work to win the West.

He's not defenseless and the CB didn't lead with his crown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently bottlebass is hoping we can win by getting 150 yards in penalties called against Maryland.

No Winfield. On the play he got hurt, it looked like nothing happened, he was just jogging along. So hopefully he just sprained it...

Great defensive series. Should have good field position again.

Well he counts to 2 and has a guy in his face. Our O line is atrocious... Sam needs to sit even if it means burning a shirt...

True on a few plays, but he is just off on the plays when he has time. Looks gimpy.

why does every other team have a punter that can do 55 yards in the air and force a fair catch?

I'd love to see Zach step into a pass- on the 1st and ten pass before the FG he floats the pass above an open TJ simply because he keeps throwing off the back foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True on a few plays, but he is just off on the plays when he has time. Looks gimpy.

Doesn't look gimpy to me, but I agree he hasn't played well. Could've completed that deep ball that PI was called on and missed Tyler Johnson on the third down when he was open.

why does every other team have a punter that can do 55 yards in the air and force a fair catch?

We shouldn't complain too much. Herbers has looked MUCH better the past few weeks.

Top Bottom