***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Whoever said that Donnell Greene is going to break our NFL o-lineman drought is incorrect.

Had Douglas wide open in the middle but didn’t see him in time. He’s getting way too much pressure but he looks awfully rattled today. It won’t get any easier in games to come. Opponents will be bringing the heat until we can handle it or get rid of the ball quicker.

His internal clock is not working as well. He needs to be moving/ throwing @ 3 seconds and if he can't he shouldn't be the field.

If you take him out for a person who is worse...does it help?

I agree.
Better to use it on an important fourth down rather than save it for when you are down 3 scores late.

I think he was being sarcastic given the result of the play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch it again. You guys sound like me defending Croft last year. The worm has turned.

I have it on DVR right in front of me. Either you’re watching another play or you have no idea how football works. Now if you say throw it, fine! Agree!

The pocket collapsed. All around him. There was no where to run.

DD was open early but he was locked on Tyler.
2e0135129a9891bb68f118bd5c75ccdf.jpg

Trusting his highly paid D-1 coach... call me crazy

Game is over. Has been for a long time. Injuries are real and matter. Sit him and let the back-up get some reps. Morgan will have to play at some point. It isn't rocket science.

Others are right thought, DD broke open late down the middle. I think thrying to throw there, hit as thrown

Game is over. Has been for a long time. Injuries are real and matter. Sit him and let the back-up get some reps. Morgan will have to play at some point. It isn't rocket science.

Disagree. He’s a freshman making his first start on the road. He needs the experience.

We thought this team was Adam Thielen. It turns out to be Laquon Treadwell.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom