I Need your Advice

DVR my man.

And you get to fast forward every time there's a kick-off, punt, etc. as they automatically go to commercial. Just avoid GH, the internet, etc. until after watching.

I like the DVR idea.

Clean as requested. When YOU are done eating dinner, excuse yourself from the table and go watch the game while they clean up and converse. Less time with the in-laws.

It all depends. If there’s a good prospect for sex Saturday night, clean the house. Sex is better than the game. If not, tell her you’re watching the game.

Disagree. Only 12 game days a year which equates to 36 hours. There’s 8,734 hours to get the rest done, including sex. Tell her you’re watching the game period.

The wife says I can't watch the game tomorrow because we have to clean the house to get ready for when her parents come for dinner that night. What should I do? Asking for a friend...

Hope you've been vacuuming since the opening kickoff..

The wife says I can't watch the game tomorrow because we have to clean the house to get ready for when her parents come for dinner that night. What should I do? Asking for a friend...
Get a divorce

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wanted to advise you yesterday to just help your wife with cleaning the house... :banghead:

Top Bottom