Who are you cheering for in wisconsin/Iowa game?

Who are you cheering for in wisconsin/Iowa game?

• I want Iowa to win

Votes: 71 69.6%
  • I want wisconsin to win

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I want it to end in a tie

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • I want (fill in the blank) to happen

Votes: 17 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm not cheering...
I would like to see Iowa smash becky and darken the skies over there. That sets up a scenario where the Gophers drub Iowa at homecoming, which get us on a roll to finally get the Axe. Then on to really nice bowl matchup.
Win these two trophy games, plus a decent bowl invitation, would be a season we'd all be proud of, no?

Being from a county in southwest MN that touches the 4 letter state, I absolutely despise said 4 letter state and everything to do with it. Especially the fictional birds.

I hate Wisconsin 1,000x more than Iowa

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm cheering for Monsoonal rains, the Noah's Ark edition of rain storms, with 20 mile an hour wind gusts so that both fan bases are miserable and wet the whole game. Otherwise I do not care who wins, they are equally worthless.

No. Then there would be sympathy stories, memorials, and hours-long tributes before every game for the rest of the year. I think explosive diarrhea for all players on both teams would be better.

Explosive diarrhea for both Iowa and Wisconsin football players and terrible stomach cramps all game is a good wish, that I can agree with.

As I have learned in the past week, a TIE would be amazing as they are heartbreaking!

For the third time, and for the 8 of you that voted so:

There are no ties in college football. They play until there is a winner. There have been zero ties since 1996. I hope they tie, though.

What if it's tied during overtime and the meteor strikes making it so the game can't be finished?
For the third time, and for the 8 of you that voted so:

There are no ties in college football. They play until there is a winner. There have been zero ties since 1996. I hope they tie, though.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I'm not afraid to dream. I hope the game ends in a 0-0 tie. If we can burn the clock and keep the score low, I think we can beat both Iowa & Wisconsin. (Barring further injury among the running backs, I think Shannon Brookes may play against Maryland to get any rust off and I think He will play against both Iowa & Wiscy.) If we beat them both we have a shot to win the West outright even with a loss to OSU.

Hey, I said I could dream. :)

Oops, I'm reminded that the college overtime system does not allow for ties. I guess my best excuse is that I had a senior moment. But it wasn't nice of the O/P to list a tie as an option, either.:)

So now that I must favor a winner, I will hope Iowa wins 3-0 in a record number of overtimes for all NCAA divisions.

didn't vote. Don't care. I mean it. I care about Iowa when Iowa plays the Gophers. I care about Wisconsin when Wisconsin plays the Gophers. Other than that, I don't give a rat's butt who IA or WI is playing, or what the score is.

I'm the same way with virtually every sport I follow. I'm a Vikings fan, but the Vikings are the only NFL team I watch. If the Vikings aren't playing, I don't watch. If the Wild is not playing, I don't watch the NHL. And the Wolves - well, I rarely watch Wolves games, and I have almost no interest in the NBA.

So you are saying that you didn’t enjoy the cheesehead lost last week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm nearly 50 years old, and for some reason my hatred for Iowa has never been as deep as it is for Wisky. I don't know why, heck, my hatred of NDSU is more than it is for Iowa. I actually like Frerentz in many ways. My order of dislike for Big Ten teams goes. 1. Wisky, 2. Wisky, 3. Ohio State, 4. Iowa...then Michigan and everybody else.

I think that is true for most Gopher fans in the Twin Cities. I think it has to do with all of the Sconny fans that have moved to the TC’s for a job and quality of life. We have to deal with the persistent gloating of these idiots that live amongst us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm nearly 50 years old, and for some reason my hatred for Iowa has never been as deep as it is for Wisky. I don't know why, heck, my hatred of NDSU is more than it is for Iowa. I actually like Frerentz in many ways. My order of dislike for Big Ten teams goes. 1. Wisky, 2. Wisky, 3. Ohio State, 4. Iowa...then Michigan and everybody else.

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iowa.

And I’m not sure why Iowa is capitalized in the poll and the other worthless f’ng team is not?

Attack of locusts during a tornado leading to an epic monsoon followed by a volcanic eruption capped by a meteor the size of Kenosha.

Iowa win, Gopher win, Gophers beat Iowa and suddenly we control our own destiny for a seat in the college football playoff

Yes they can end in a tie. The two teams can slog around for 60 minutes, tied say, 6-6. THEN the meteor hits.

For the first time in ages I bet wisconsin in a game. I like them -3 and think Iowa so far is awfully untested.

Wisky exposed on defense and offense last week. Normally this would be a Unisom-bowl but it’s interesting from the standpoint of the possibility of The Badgers beginning their long overdue reversion to the mean. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Top Bottom