Week 4 Other Games Thread

How do you not take the points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty even so far. Iowa with a good drive and no points. That may cost them...

Volleyball sweeps Maryland tonight at the PAV, 3-0...

Nothing like going 96 yards for a td....

ITs not on tv??? I can't find it and found an OU sports site saying its ppv

I found this out last night too. Surprised it's not on like the Fox Sports Regions at least or something.

Kentucky up 21-7 on #14 Miss St. Not surprising though

Another spicy one. LSU was up 24-0 on Louisiana Tech. It's now 31-21 LSU with LTU driving. ESPNU

Iowa is going to blow this on special teams.

Go Gophers!!

Iowa is blowing it on special teams but they are going to win this game. Gashing
Wisky up and down the field, playing sound defense.

If not for that fumble and the the stupid touch on the kick Iowa would probably be up by 2 TDS right now. Please don’t screw this up.

Every time I watch Wisconsin I’m perplexed the the slightest grab of a jersey is PI but WI lineman can egregiously grab and impede linemen and backers from betting to the ball carrier. Big Ten rules.

Iowa sure making Wisconsin look pretty average. BYU only beat McNese St 30-3. Not bad but they are not a juggernaut. You just need to fight them in the trenches. Hit em in the mouth and they’ll back down

I'm not a BIG fan of either team, but I would sleep better if Iowa wins this.

Seeing the packed house at Kinnick, full of Hawkeye fans, LOUD engaged crowd, against a rival.......makes me jealous. Will we ever get to this point in our program?

Seeing the packed house at Kinnick, full of Hawkeye fans, LOUD engaged crowd, against a rival.......makes me jealous. Will we ever get to this point in our program?

Me as well. I just don't see our fan base ever getting that big.

PAC 12 After Dark. Oregon and Stanford tied at 31, going to overtime.

So sad for Duck fans. Oh wait, I'm not!

Top Bottom