Predict the score vs Maryland

I have no idea what to expect out of either team at this point and think this game could go either way.

GopherWeatherGuy

Gophers: 31
Maryland: 30

Maryland will come out strong only to be stuffed by the Gophers as the game wears on.

Gophers 17
Maryland 10

Well Vegas is down to -1 for Maryland being favored, so what the heck let's do two points the other way:

Gophers 21
Maryland 20

Why are so many people picking against the Gophers here? Maryland looked like absolute trash last week. They lost to an awful, awful team. Everything they tried to do went wrong. I don't understand it.

The Gophers played terribly and still only gave up three points. Minnesota is like the 11th ranked defensive team in the country right now.

Because this is the exact type of game the Gophers are known for losing. Maryland will bounce back and look great against Minnesota. They came into TCF Bank Stadium last year in a similar situation and won.

Maryland 24
Minnesota 20

They came into TCF Bank Stadium last year in a similar situation

Not really. Last year, they got pounded by what was probably a Top 10 team in the country. This year, they lost as a 2-TD+ favorite (16 points, I think) to a terrible team.

Highwayman

Minnesota 31
Teenage Mutant Flaccid Turtles 14

Decided by a Carpenter field goal.

Goldenboy:
Golden Gophers 24
Turtles on the Half Shell 13

Icepirate13
MN 21
MD 10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xman

Gophers 26
Terps 21

I don't know why, especially after last year, you guys way underestimated this Maryland team. They've recruited well the last few years.

I don't know why, especially after last year, you guys way underestimated this Maryland team. They've recruited well the last few years.
We're Minnesota, we're delusional.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom