Please keep the road uniforms simple and classic this weekend

husker70

Reaction score
As we go up against Maryland who will feature the most garish helmet and uniform combo. Keep our simple and classic.

I did notice in the coordinators' MD preview videos, they stood in front of the WWM combo mannequin. Just sayin'.

The uniforms, all white, from the NMSU game turned out pretty nice. I'm very good with them. I expect something out of left field for Homecoming.

Prefer white uniform with maroon helmet.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The oars on the helmet bug me a lot, and I’m pretty open-minded about uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helmets will be white or gold, no chance for the maroon.

For the black and white tv sets we should be the lighter colored team...

Maroon helmets, white top, gold pants.

They jumped too early:

The oars on the helmet bug me a lot, and I’m pretty open-minded about uniforms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could do without the oars or paddles or whatever they are as well.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

They jumped too early:

Great moment. No maroon helmet this week with Maryland's being so dark.

PSU did not jump early. The Nystrom and Gophers practiced a half-second delay on starting his kick approach to stop Arrington and Co. from blocking the attempt. Worked to perfection at the end.

I wouldn't mind seeing the shiny gold helmet make an appearance on the road this week, but for the love of Nagurski please not with the yellow gold pants. G/W/M or G/W/W are sharp stuff.

I wouldn't mind seeing the shiny gold helmet make an appearance on the road this week, but for the love of Nagurski please not with the yellow gold pants. G/W/M or G/W/W are sharp stuff.

If I had to guess, we don't see the chrome helmet until homecoming.

They jumped too early:

That was the season when the equipment staff needlessly put everyone's first initial on their jerseys. Bugged the hell out of me (for some reason).

The uniforms, all white, from the NMSU game turned out pretty nice. I'm very good with them. I expect something out of left field for Homecoming.

I'd be good with white shirts and pants, and any of the helmets, as well. Maroon or Chrome would look good with WW. Or Maroon pants with maroon helmets.

Top Bottom