CBS: TCU football team robbed of electronics while preparing for Ohio State matchup

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

TCU's football team was the victim of a locker room theft incident last week ahead of their game against Ohio State. Police say that a thief went inside TCU's athletic complex and stole thousands of dollars worth of electronics on Sept. 11 at around 5:15 p.m.

On Monday, police released photos of a man they believe is a person of interest in the crime. The suspect is seen wearing a backpack inside the complex according to security footage. Police say he was hanging around the around near the locker room for about an hour. He immediately left the building once he departed the locker room.

"He'd walk to the locker room and if someone came out, he would just turn around and get on his phone," TCU police Detective Mike McCormack told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "He was in and out of there in 10 minutes. He knows what he's doing."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...onics-while-preparing-for-ohio-state-matchup/

Go Gophers!!

If a member of the international media can steal Tom Brady's superbowl jersey from the Patriots locker room, someone can easily do what the brazen thief could do with TCU.

Thieves are becoming more brazen.

I don't know how things work now, but I went to a very small school. When I was in high school, the JV and varsity basketball games were always back to back. A very small Minneapolis school came out to play us. Once the varsity game was over, we went into our locker room to find out everything of value was gone. In those days, things of value left in a locker room were Reebok Pumps, Starter jackets and Bo Jackson Nike cross trainers. It didn't take long for our crack one-man police force to solve the case when all of our possessions were found in the back of the other team's van. Their JV had helped themselves while the varsity game was going on. After that, we started locking our lockers during games.

So that's where Jerry Jones got the new video board from.

Top Bottom