Strib: Zack & Fr RBs ready for MD

Good grief...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lbS2KSRUVHo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This post proves to me that I was right. I see a lot of words here. What I don't see is a counter-argument. That means you couldn't think of one.

It's nearly impossible to make a counter-argument to an argument that is truly idiotic.

For example, make a counter argument to this premise "Fourteen tastes like oranges."

What you're saying is idiotic.

It's nearly impossible to make a counter-argument to an argument that is truly idiotic.

For example, make a counter argument to this premise "Fourteen tastes like oranges."

What you're saying is idiotic.

He didn’t even try, was my point.

It would be very easy to try in your example. Easy one: “fourteen isn’t a fruit, and doesn’t have a taste”.

He didn’t even try, was my point.

It would be very easy to try in your example. Easy one: “fourteen isn’t a fruit, and doesn’t have a taste”.

(1) You can't try, it's so idiotic that you really can't try.

(2) You're bad at this. I never said it was a fruit. Many things that aren't fruits have tastes and some of them taste like oranges. You lose.

(1) You can't try, it's so idiotic that you really can't try.

(2) You're bad at this. I never said it was a fruit. Many things that aren't fruits have tastes and some of them taste like oranges. You lose.

Well mine wasn’t even close to the case of 1.

In 2, I didn’t say you said that. I stated it in support of my case. Now you’ve counted that it doesn’t have to be a fruit to taste like an orange. That is a good point. But I can still counter that “fourteen” isn’t associated with any taste. See, I’m still trying, which makes me correct on my original point.

Thats what keeps me coming back here vs other sites. Plus where else can i watch someone try to argue about oranges and the number 14[emoji23]

It's because, secretly, people like to get in arguments here :p

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

We're all just lawyers.

It is true. I like to argue ... not because anything good comes of it, not because it cures cancer, not because it causes the Gophers to win a championship. But rather, because it's fun.

I surmise, people don't like arguing with me because I don't roll over enough. I can see that, if you never win the argument, then it gets tiresome and un-fun to argue with the person. So for that, I apologize.

We're all just lawyers.

It is true. I like to argue ... not because anything good comes of it, not because it cures cancer, not because it causes the Gophers to win a championship. But rather, because it's fun.

I surmise, people don't like arguing with me because I don't roll over enough. I can see that, if you never win the argument, then it gets tiresome and un-fun to argue with the person. So for that, I apologize.

Personally I think this is extremely poor. Says quite a bit about someone's personality in general.

Isn't the read option with a pass option RPO? Rich Rod ran those type of plays.

Rpo is when a run play is called but the receivers run routes and the qb has the option to abort the run play and throw a quick pass instead based on the look from the defense. The read option with a swing pass option is a variation of triple option, but not strictly rpo. Read option fake with a down field pass would be predetermined play action.

Top Bottom