Demry Croft

Yes,Tanner had a stellar season...scout team arm that will likely never play in real games.

No, you don’t know who will be drafted. You can make guesses about lower round guys. Stop trying to be a junior talent scout.

“Proof” re Streveler would be massive success at a Div 1 football program, a clearly sufficient arm, playing professional football...not many have done what he did.

Plenty of QB's in the B1G accomplish that every year. Leidner accomplished far more, and that's who he had to beat out. But he wasn't close to Leidner's level, which is why he was moved to WR.

Accomplish what?
He did?
Says our resident talent scout that can’t produce a single assessment, professional or otherwise, supporting his deranged assertion.

Since you can apparently pre-cog who’s going to make it at the next level let’s get some things on paper right now. Who will be drafted off this roster? Let’s hear it, from A to Z.

I'll wait on you offer one shred of proof that he would have been a successful QB in the B1G. I have nothing against him other than I enjoy scouting and evaluating players in my free time. I've seen him play in person several times (you have not) and it's very easy to see why he would have struggled as a B1G QB, and why the NFL has very little interest.

Our arguments about scouting players go back to before last season. I told you the Gophers didn't have any players who would be drafted before last season. You told me 'I couldn't possibly know that'. I was right and you were wrong. You went on and on about how Tanner Lee was a terrible QB and would not be drafted. I said he was solid, would be the best QB on our team last year, and would be drafted. Once again I was right, you were wrong. So tell me again how my evaluations and opinions are flawed?

Yes,Tanner had a stellar season...scout team arm that will likely never play in real games.

No, you don’t know who will be drafted. You can make guesses about lower round guys. Stop trying to be a junior talent scout.

“Proof” re Streveler would be massive success at a Div 1 football program, a clearly sufficient arm, playing professional football...not many have done what he did.

Whichever one of you is the last one to post on this thread, don't forget to turn the light off and lock up when you leave.

Accomplish what?
He did?
Says our resident talent scout that can’t produce a single assessment, professional or otherwise, supporting his deranged assertion.

Since you can apparently pre-cog who’s going to make it at the next level let’s get some things on paper right now. Who will be drafted off this roster? Let’s hear it, from A to Z.

These types of posts never get old. Me angry. Me smart.

;) :) ;)

I'll wait on you offer one shred of proof that he would have been a successful QB in the B1G. I have nothing against him other than I enjoy scouting and evaluating players in my free time. I've seen him play in person several times (you have not) and it's very easy to see why he would have struggled as a B1G QB, and why the NFL has very little interest.

Our arguments about scouting players go back to before last season. I told you the Gophers didn't have any players who would be drafted before last season. You told me 'I couldn't possibly know that'. I was right and you were wrong. You went on and on about how Tanner Lee was a terrible QB and would not be drafted. I said he was solid, would be the best QB on our team last year, and would be drafted. Once again I was right, you were wrong. So tell me again how my evaluations and opinions are flawed?
Translation nanananabooboo stick your head in doodoo puts fingers in ears sticks tongue out. End scene

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Why are we still talking about Croft?

Why are we still talking about Croft?

Because otherwise we'll talk about the depression induced by losing another leader to injury, have the 4th thread regarding is Fleck another Brewster or discuss how our OL recruiting /retention sucks (like we don't know that already). No one thinks Croft was really the answer but it gives us something to look at and a chance to wish him well instead of deepening the pit in which my hope for the gophers this year resides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom