Page 182 of 190 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2841
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You don’t like Kav. You luv Kav!!

This is deuce’s newest version of “I don’t really care about...” followed by fifty more posts on the topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've never seen him this passionate about anything. You could trash Calvin Coolidge and Private Roads on the same thread and he wouldn't get as worked up as he is defending old Brett.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I see a lot, but thatís besides the point. Iím saying itís fine if thatís your opinion. It doesnít excuse these continual attacks.
    Oh and just read something that made sense to me. I was wondering, why in the heck is Kavanaugh stuff coming up again in the always coordinated MSM?
    RBG must not be doing well. This is about laying the groundwork for her replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps Kav is unfit and never should have been confirmed, deuce. Once you are done hyperventilating and shaking your arms like an angry, frustrated preteen what you will find is further substantiation of the Ramirez allegation and a new allegation with one witness that should have been investigated. Ford always was credible. (Oh sh&t, you're hyperventilating again).

I still want to know how his credit cards were paid off.

Perhaps Kav is unfit and never should have been confirmed, deuce. Once you are done hyperventilating and shaking your arms like an angry, frustrated preteen what you will find is further substantiation of the Ramirez allegation and a new allegation with one witness that should have been investigated. Ford always was credible. (Oh sh&t, you're hyperventilating again).

Yet no comment on Wild Willy and his excursions with Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Has a SCOTUS justice ever had such passionate fans as Kavanaugh does? I think some of the Fellas would take a bullet for him.
    It's what ethical people do when they see someone being falsely attacked.
    If at first you donít succeed, then maybe you just suck. Ė Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Question for those lefties that believe Kav is a bad dude: Why would Fordís friend be so committed to her denial if there was any chance it was true? If Keyser wasnít absolutely certain, wouldnít she just say ďI donít knowĒ? So why would anyone believe Blasey-Fordís account?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51819...-prestigiacomo

Son Of ĎWitnessí Who Denied Blasey Fordís Kavanaugh Assault Claim Speaks Out: Pressured To Lie By Blasey Ford Allies

As highlighted by The Daily Wire on Monday, Leland Ingham Keyser, the close friend of Brett Kavanaugh-accuser Christine Blasey Ford named as a witness to the now-Supreme Court justice's alleged attempted rape decades ago, not only denied being at such a gathering described by the accuser ó she also did not believe Blasey Ford was the victim, according to reporting from The Federalistís Mollie Hemingway.

"Buried at the end of their new book 'The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,' reporters Robin Pogebrin and Kate Kelly quietly admit that Christine Blasey Fordís lifelong friend Leland Keyser did not believe her friend's tale of a sexual assault at a party they both supposedly attended," Hemingway reported (emphasis added).

Moreover, according to Alex Beckel, the son of Mrs. Keyser and her ex-husband, former Fox News personality and ardent Democrat Bob Beckel, Keyser was pressured by Blasey Ford allies to lie during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings about the incident.

"Nearly a year after Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, most have moved on. But for one of the key players in that fight, Leland Keyser, the struggle continues," a GoFundMe account set up for Mrs. Keyser by her son reads.

"Despite her lifelong friendship with Christine Blasey Ford and her opposition to Brett Kavanaughís nomination, Keyser resisted immense personal pressure and courageously came forward with the truth, putting everything in her life at risk," the GoFundMe post continues. "As a result, she faces great personal hardship. The harsh glare of the public eye has taken a tremendous physical, emotional, and financial toll on her."

ďLeland stood up and did what was right when she had everything to lose and nothing to gain," the post added....
    Why doesn't the left care about the claims that the FBI pressured her to change her testimony. You'd think "liberals" would be outraged that the FBI allegedly was trying to strong arm a woman into changing her testimony for political purposes, but nope. These are not liberals. These are pro-corporate, pro-war, anti-freedom of speech, anti-due process 'Neo-Liberals'.

Ramirez says she has no recollection of this ever happening. Why don't you believe women?

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    We donít have to follow the ACA law, it was semi legitimate. But we care about Rule of Law!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You donít believe in laws anyway, deuce. (Except for executive orders by trump.)

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Ramirez says she has no recollection of this ever happening. Why don't you believe women?
    You sure about that, craig?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    It's what ethical people do when they see someone being falsely attacked.
    Sure. It rings of ethics when the same fellas who spent 8 years talking about Obama being a scary foreign born Muslim get righteously indignant when people want to vet a SCOTUS justice with multiple women accusing him of assault.

Sure. It rings of ethics when the same fellas who spent 8 years talking about Obama being a scary foreign born Muslim get righteously indignant when people want to vet a SCOTUS justice with multiple women accusing him of assault.
    You are so right. If any of it were true, that evil bastard would be guilty of what most college students were doing 40 years ago. F'r should just be nailed to the cross and left for dead.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Actually, if you will recall, there was no massive call from the right to oust Obama or do anything to him at all. Donald Trump asked the question that a small minority wanted the answer to- was Obama really born in the US or was he born in Kenya where his father came from? There were no daily calls for impeachment in congress, no special prosecutors. It was just a question about whether he had a legit birth certificate. It should have been pretty easy to resolve but Obama drug it out as long as he could, refusing to answer so he could drum up some hatred on his side. He got you- that's for sure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    You are so right. If any of it were true, that evil bastard would be guilty of what most college students were doing 40 years ago. F'r should just be nailed to the cross and left for dead.
    Sure. Because being denied a seat on the Supreme Court is the same as being nailed a cross and left for dead. Awesome take. Way to keep things in perspective.

You sure about that, craig?

Bump

I never thought Obama was a foreign born Muslim. In fact, I fervently defended Obama regarding that nonsense on this forum. More than you ever did. I pointed out that his parents went to the lengths of sending him to Catholic school in Indonesia, the largest Muslim population country in the world. Why would they do that, if they were Muslim? Doesn't make any sense, does it? There were other things I criticized Obama for, but not for being Muslim, or foreign born. Now tell me about the things you've fervently defending Donald Trump on?

Bump

Speak on it. Let's see what you've got.