Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Christine Blasey Ford

She is now public, corroborated story with therapist, and passed an FBI administered polygraph test stating Kavanaugh did what she accused him of doing.

He will get confirmed, but he is a swamp creature and doesn't deserve to be confirmed. The Catholic woman was the correct choice.

BK should also take a polygraph test and let us determine who has the flatter line. I like Catholic women.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    She is now public, corroborated story with therapist, and passed an FBI administered polygraph test stating Kavanaugh did what she accused him of doing.

He will get confirmed, but he is a swamp creature and doesn't deserve to be confirmed. The Catholic woman was the correct choice.
    Man, for attorney, you sure are loose with the facts. The therapistís story didnít line up perfectly with hers, like the number of boys involved. Ford said 2, the therapist said 4. Importantly, she NEVER named Kavanaugh to the therapist. Also, the story was relayed to the therapist, decades after the alleged event. And, it wasnít an ďFBI administered polygraphĒ. It was administered by a former FBI agent. Was Kavanaugh named in the polygraph or was the polygraph to determine the truthfulness of the event? We donít know.

Blasey-Ford appears to have magnified the event in her head and itís significance in her life, if it occurred at all. Itís very possible that she has confused a number of details, magnified details, or made up details entirely, as she herself said she was not able to recall many details. Frankly, she seems like a headcase from the WaPo story that I read. Itís possible that she believes this happened to her and Kavanaugh was involved, thereby passing the polygraph, when none of it actually occurred.

In any case, if it occurred, it was an insignificant teenage event that, if reported at the time, wouldnít have resulted in any criminal charges of any kind.

This is a character assassination mission.

Blog Entries

It will be sad watching many who consider themselves good Christians viciously attack this woman.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It will be sad watching many who consider themselves good Christians viciously attack this woman.
    ďViciouslyĒ??? I donít claim to know her. Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

On the other hand, what you and others seem to think of Kavanaugh is unhinged, and the Leftís characterization of him has been vicious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    “Viciously”??? I don’t claim to know her. Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

On the other hand, what you and others seem to think of Kavanaugh is unhinged, and the Left’s characterization of him has been vicious.
    You just called her a liar. But I wasn't referencing you. The viciousness is coming. Believe me.

KGF says - Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

Also from the same article: Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Yeah, sounds like a headcase to me. sure. If a woman had made similar accusations against a Democrat SCOTUS nominee, the conservatives would be screaming to the heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    You just called her a liar. But I wasn't referencing you. The viciousness is coming. Believe me.
    I didnít call her a liar. I said itís possible that she believes that is what happened while it may not have happened as she remembered it. And thereby pass a polygraph. Both could be true.

She has said that she was traumatized by the event, in what appears to be a more significant and complicated psychological background. Or, maybe itís true. If so, it seems that she has personalized it more deeply than most would.

You called a liar without using the word and assessed her as being mentally ill without using the term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I didn’t call her a liar. I said it’s possible that she believes that is what happened while it may not have happened as she remembered it. And thereby pass a polygraph. Both could be true.

She has said that she was traumatized by the event, in what appears to be a more significant and complicated psychological background. Or, maybe it’s true. If so, it seems that she has personalized it more deeply than most would.
    Blasey-Ford appears to have magnified the event in her head and it’s significance in her life, if it occurred at all. It’s very possible that she has confused a number of details, magnified details, or made up details entirely, as she herself said she was not able to recall many details. Frankly, she seems like a headcase
    Sure sounds like you're calling her a liar to me. And a head case. Any explanation will do, except that the POTUS who's been accused of sexual assault nominated a justice with the same background.

Blog Entries

She does have mental issues. So what? Half tOTB has mental issues. Likely more. Ds all have mental issues. You all know it. We only have one certified mentally sane person on the board. I can decide this for all of you, if you want a sane answer. jammer, just STFU and let the lesser damaged people like TS and shorty speak. Instead what do we get? You and Howdy. SMH.
    Last edited by diehard; 09-16-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    KGF says - Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

Also from the same article: Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Yeah, sounds like a headcase to me. sure. If a woman had made similar accusations against a Democrat SCOTUS nominee, the conservatives would be screaming to the heavens.
    Shows the right's true colors. They are truly nasty. Blame the victims if it's beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    She does have mental issues. So what? Half tOTB has mental issues. Likely more. Ds all have mental issues. You all know it. We only have one certified mentally sane person on the board. I can decide this for all of you, if you want a sane answer. jammer, just STFU and let the lesser damaged people like TS and shorty speak. Instead what do we get? You and Howdy. SMH.
    You are definitely certified, poor dial up.
    How is your chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    You are definitely certified, poor dial up.
    How is your chicken?

Fully choked I'd guess.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Jeff Flake is on the Judiciary Committee where Republicans have an 11-10 edge. Flake said the vote on Thursday to get Kavanaugh to the floor of the Senate needs to be delayed.

It looks like the process is going to drag out a little bit and Kavanaugh might not be joining SCOTUS in time to be seated on the first day of the new term in October.

Delay is bad for the GOP, but he will probably get through and be confirmed eventually.