Free Vouchers For Those Who Attened The Game

Out of Dilly Bars as well!

We should never run out of dilly bars....

ryh89Vx.gif

They were out of bottled water in the stadium before half time at a game that was 60% capacity attendance. Also out of diet coke before halftime at the concession stand closest to me. The stadium will likely be sold out and near 50K butts in seats at our next home game. If someone associated with the U of M isn't hitting the panic button right now and over correcting the level of attention these things are getting I would expect riots when drunken Hawkeye get to the front of a concession line after waiting 45 minutes only to find out eveything is sold out. Coincidently that is what happened to me at the Iowa game last year at halftime, but I am hoping we are slightly more organized and intelligent than our southern neighbors.

Iowa fans are in the restroom, not concession lines....

Ticket scanner was broken when I got up there, so my tickets never scanned, so no voucher for me!

Something that shouldn't bug me, but does.....

Buy bottles of water, they take the cap off & won't let you have the cap. I've heard the thinking; don't want some fan performing another Armen Terzian incident.....but is Minnesota the only place that does this? I'm buying 3 bottles of water that I'm carrying back to my seats. Extremely inconvenient.

I know that I can sneak caps into the game. I shouldn't have to do that.

Buy bottles of water, they take the cap off & won't let you have the cap. I've heard the thinking; don't want some fan performing another Armen Terzian incident.....but is Minnesota the only place that does this? I'm buying 3 bottles of water that I'm carrying back to my seats. Extremely inconvenient.

I thought it was about slipping on them.

I know I've had other stadiums remove the caps but I don't know where I was. I think I just expect it now.

Having said that I've had them forget to remove the cap too...

I know I've had other stadiums remove the caps but I don't know where I was. I think I just expect it now.

Having said that I've had them forget to remove the cap too...

I was sold two unopened bottles of water and 4 unopened beers on Saturday. Really handy for carrying back to my seats.

Hockey I understand due to the close proximity to the ice. Is someone really going to chuck a cap onto a football field?

I had never heard the slipping theory.

Hockey I understand due to the close proximity to the ice. Is someone really going to chuck a cap onto a football field?

I had never heard the slipping theory.

I always figured it was a "little plastic thing that is kinda slick on the concrete fans might slip" thing.

It's not that they are worried about you throwing the cap, it's the whole bottle. Without a cap, a full bottle of water won't fly very far and will likely be nearly empty by the time it hits someone. With the cap on, a full bottle can be thrown a long distance and inflict quite a blow.

Yes it's complete nonsense. But as stated, bringing your own caps into stadiums is a good life hack.

It's not that they are worried about you throwing the cap, it's the whole bottle. Without a cap, a full bottle of water won't fly very far and will likely be nearly empty by the time it hits someone. With the cap on, a full bottle can be thrown a long distance and inflict quite a blow.

Ah, didn't dawn on me to waste an entire beverage because of rage.

I'm still waiting on my e-mail. Is anybody else expecting one that hasn't received anything yet?

I'm still waiting on my e-mail. Is anybody else expecting one that hasn't received anything yet?

I got the post game "thanks for coming rate your experience" email. I used that to voice my thoughts.

Yes it's complete nonsense. But as stated, bringing your own caps into stadiums is a good life hack.
Often times if you ask really nicely they will let you keep the cap.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom