No-Butts-In-The-Seats Complaint Thread

The cost of tailgating/parking on campus is out of control maybe a driving factor on people not attending games as the tailgating is the best part. On the flip side the cost of in game tickets for the NC games have been dirt cheap. If the Gophers take an L at Maryland this Saturday the trend will continue of poor attendance at games. Such fair weather fans in our state....

Except for the Iowa game. It'll be nice not having this conversation after we see close to a sellout for homecoming.

The cost of tailgating/parking on campus is out of control maybe a driving factor on people not attending games as the tailgating is the best part. On the flip side the cost of in game tickets for the NC games have been dirt cheap. If the Gophers take an L at Maryland this Saturday the trend will continue of poor attendance at games. Such fair weather fans in our state....

Parking is the problem?

Maybe I pay too much for my tickets (well I have season tickets so yeah I do) but parking is a very small % of my costs of going to a game....

We have had plenty of good attendance games, parking didn't drive anyone away there.

Top Bottom