Purple Lamborghini song was back on kickoffs today!!

Cute. Keep driving the topic away from the point to fit your narrative as to who I am or how I would perceive things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? That makes zero sense. Your entire weird point is that unsung lyrics in "Purple Lamborghini" represent some level of heinousness that is detrimental to those who hear it. It's reasonable to ask whether or not you are also outraged at the unsung lyrics in "Killing Strangers" and the unsung lyrics in "Suicide is Painless."

So you are in agreement with me then?

Not at all, genius. You actually wrote "tf" if you recall. If I started shaking my fist at clouds at words you didn't write, then I would be in agreement with your position.

If you analyzed lyrics to a lot of songs you would find objectionable stuff. Songs by the Beatles, Sting, Guns and roses all have some objectionable content.

My wife played this song 4 times on our way home from the game. Kept yelling “kickoff time”. I blame the heat stroke

What are you talking about? That makes zero sense. Your entire weird point is that unsung lyrics in "Purple Lamborghini" represent some level of heinousness that is detrimental to those who hear it. It's reasonable to ask whether or not you are also outraged at the unsung lyrics in "Killing Strangers" and the unsung lyrics in "Suicide is Painless."

My point was that we are talking about a song that the U has signed off on to play before kick offs, not my perception of other songs that you deem to be offensive.

Unsung or not, I don’t think it is appropriate. I don’t have to agree with you. Using examples of tv shows from years past isn’t furthering the side of the argument you are on.

Not at all, genius. You actually wrote "tf" if you recall. If I started shaking my fist at clouds at words you didn't write, then I would be in agreement with your position.

I do recall, but what you were saying that it didn’t belong on GH, then even more offensive content has no place at TCF on game day.

And there you go resorting to name calling again. Have another.

Top Bottom